Soon After That

6 months later

Christian's POV

" What are you doing, Babe?" I asked as she was late in changing room. So, today we were buying her wedding dress. If you are asking me are we getting married?! The answer is yes. In 2 weeks. So, I was helping my girl buy her wedding dress as she wanted me too help her. We are currently in GS store. She is trying all the dresses that RD suggested her to try.

" I tore the strap of the dress." She said and I shook my head.

" Leave it, Babe. Come out." I said. A while later she came back pouting lips with the dress on her hands.

" Look, it torn here." She pointed me pouting. I sighed and leaned to kiss her lips. I pecked on her lips she looked at me sadly.

" What happened babe?" I asked.

" I tore this dress." She said.

" Babe, paying for this dress won't make me go bankrupt. I have billions in case you forgot that." I reminded her. She sighed.

" So, full of yourself." She said and I laughed.

" Let's go try another one." I told her.

" I love blue on you. But emerland matches with your eye color and it just perfect." He said. " The only thing you got from my dad is his eyes." I said.

" Yes. If you say so then you might've not noticed Noel's eyes. He has an interesting color." She said.

" His eyes are bluish green." I guess.

" You can't definitely say which color they are. But when Noel was little he was too cute, he used to twinkle his eyes which made his eyes look like a wave of color, I used to figure out the color." She said. " Beautiful eyes are a waste in an angry guy like Noel." She said.

" Why so babe?" I asked.

" Cause, he is angry and keeps glaring at people. So, no one will admire those eyes. They will be scared or cursing." Natasha said.

" You never know, Babe. You never know." I said.

" Let's try that one." She said.

" Sure." I said and she took the dress.

" I will just come." She said and went to try the dress.

I was waiting for her. She came out but didn't wear the dress.

" What happened, babe?" I asked.

" I didn't like it. Let's buy a white wedding dress. White is perfect." She said and I nodded. After 30 minutes, she chose a dress and went to change it. I took my phone and was checking the mails.

" Ahem!!" I heard her clearing her throat and I looked up at her. My eyes stuck on her and I felt everything stopped around me. She was currently looking exactly like a fairy. Only thing missing is her wings. I kept looking at her. She pouted.

" Am I not looking good?" She asked me but I was so lost in her beauty.

" Ok, let's try another one." She said and was about to leave but I hold her hands and pulled her towards me. I touched her locks hanging on her face as she pulled her hairs up in a bun. I kissed on her tample.

" You are looking like an angel you know that?" I asked her and she smiled cutely. Her cuteness was going to kill me someday. I leaned and kissed her passionately. She kissed me back.

" So, you liked this dress?" She asked as we broke the hug.

" I loved it. Because it looks beautiful on you." I said and she smiled.

" I can't believe that we are getting married in 2 weeks!!" She said leaning on my shoulder.

" Believe it Babe. It's truth." I said kissing her head. She sighed.

" What's wrong, Babe?" I asked her.

" Nothing, I will change and then we can go for lunch." She said.

" Sure." I said and she went inside the trial room.

I knew something was bothering her. I knew it. I just need to get it out from her pretty mouth. She came out and we took the dress. Then we went to a restaurant near GS store. I ordered but she was all silent suddenly.

" Hey!!!" I called her.

" Yes?" She responded in a soft tone.

" What's wrong?" I asked. She shook her head.

" I know something is wrong. You know you can share with me. I will do everything which can make you happy." I said and she tried to smile.

" I was worried about Natalie. Since, she broke up with Leo, she turned into more cold towards everyone. She is going to out of control. Her brain might not be working properly. I don't know which hit her so bad." I said.

" Simple, she fall in love." I said and she looked at me shocked.

" She doesn't believe in love word." Natasha said.

" This which is bothering her, she is not believing that she is in love with him." I said.

" Have you talked with Leo?" She asked and I sighed.

" I did but no use. Both of them are stubborn. She hurt him deeply and insulted his ego. A man like him will never let his ego down, but he tried, it's Natalie's issue with love word which spoiled everything. It could be handled in a smooth way." I said.

" Christian?" She called me.

" Yes, Babe?" I said.

" Can you do something for my sister? I can never be happy when she is in pain. She is half of my heart. You know that." She said and tears spilled on her face. I wiped her tears.

" That will make you happy?" I asked and she nodded innocently.

" Then, sweetheart, I will do anything to make you happy. I don't like those tears on your cheeks. I hate them." I said.

" I want Natalie be happy. I don't want her stay like this." She said.

" Then, mark my words, I will try my best to do that." I said. She smiled widely.

" I love you." She said.

" I love you too and I need your help in this. Are you with me?" I asked extending my hand towards her. She immediately hold it. I kissed on her hand.

" Then, listen to me very carefully." I said and explained her my plan." Starting from our wedding day. We are only going on our honeymoon once they get back together." I said and she smiled. She hugged me tightly.

" Things will change soon after that." I said.

" I hope we will be succeeded." she said still hugging me.

" We will be. They already are in madly love with each other. All we need to do is a revive their love." I said. She smiled.

'I can do anything for this, smile babe. I will do anything for it.' I said in my heart and kissed on her head and she hugged me tightly.