New Storm

Natasha's POV

" Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Axton." Sabrina said to my mom and Dad.

" Thank you, Sabrina." My mom said. " Who is this guy with you?" Mom asked smilingly looking at Dr. Sidelstein.

" Oh, he is my fiance." She said.

" Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Axton." He shook hand with them politely. " Elijah Sidelstein." He introduced himself.

" Nice to meet you, Dr. Sidelstein." My mom said.

" Same here, Ma'am." He said politely.

" So, Sabrina is settling down soon?" My dad asked.

" Yes, may be in 2 or 3 months." Sabrina said and smiled.

" That's nice then." Dad said.

" By the way, I missed your cookies so much from last year." Sabrina said. " So, I am inviting myself and Jack for your cookies." She said pointing Dr. Sidelstein.

" Jack?!" Mom said surprisingly.

" Jack is his pet name from me. Rose and Jack. You know still not over Titanic." She said dramatically pointing herself and Dr. Sidelstein. He sighed and shook his head helplessly.

" Very nice." Mom said and laughed.

" Then, kids enjoy the party. We should talk to others. See you later." Dad said pulling mom with him.

" Girls!!!" I saw Glinda she hugged us.

" Good thing you showed up already." Natalie said, " Where is Brayden?" She asked.

" Brayden and Christian is talking with some of their old friends. I felt bore. So, just slipped out of his grip." Glinda said.

" Christian is already here?" I asked happily." Where is he?" I asked.

" Here Babe." I heard his voice and the next moment his hand wrapped around my waist. I smiled at him.

" And you Mrs. Thistlewood, you didn't do good slipping out of my grip. Do you always forget that you are pregnant?" Brayden asked. Glinda just sticked her tongue out at him. He looked at her disbelief.

" Hey!!" I said to Christian.

" Hey, Babe." He said kissing on my ear. " You look so beautiful today. Stay close to me." He said. I just nodded and sighed.

" Where is your parents and Quinns?" I asked.

" Quinns is at home, he got fever, couldn't come. Mom and Dad are talking to people around. A lots of associates here." Christian said.

" Oh, Chris?" Natalie called him.

" Yes?" He said looking at her.

" I send you that file you wanted. Check it and tell me if you want more details." She said.

" Send me the file about Pallette." Christian said and Natalie nodded.

" Did you see them here?" Natalie asked.

" I didn't. Don't know if they came." Christian said.

" Good then, keep your girl to yourself." Natalie said and I just pouted.

" I am not a kid." I said.

" This why you need to be under supervision." Natalie said.

" I do not." I said.

" Yes, you do." She said.

" Fighting in middle of ballroom is not a good thing." Sabrina said.