No More Secrets

Natasha's POV

" Hey!!!" I sat beside Christian who was sitting alone when everyone was planning to set up the grill. Currently we were sitting in the backyard of Campbell building. Kids were playing there.

" Hey, Babe." He said. He looked at me and took of his beanie and scarf then put them on me.

" What?" I asked him while he was wrapping his scarf on my neck.

" You will catch cold." He said with a worried face. I sighed. My over protective fiance. Can't help I love him so much. I let him do that for his mental satisfaction.

" Now it's ok." He said and I nodded.

" Why don't you join them?" I asked him as he fixed the beanie on my head.

" Don't feel good today." He said.

" What's wrong?" I asked. He smiled a bit. I know he was hiding something. He shook his head. " Hey!!! Look at me. Look, here." I cupped his face and his eyes twinkled. He smiled and kissed on my nose. I pouted. He leaned and pecked on my lips.

" Nothing happened, Babe. Relax. Will you?" He asked me.

" Not before you tell me what is wrong with you." I said trying to sound firm.

" You look so cute when you try to boss around." He said pinching on my nose softly.

" I want to know what is bothering you." I demanded to know. He smiled and leaned on my ear.

" You are bothering me looking so beautiful and add the pout. You are killing me." He said in a seductive voice. I gulped.

" You are evil." I said. He laughed.

" Chris!!! Come here. Help us." Suddenly Flynn called him.

" Coming." He said and kissed on my forehead then walked towards them handing me his phone. I am damn sure he is hiding something. I will not leave him until he spills everything. I know there is something which is bothering him.

I looked at his phone. I smiled at once seeing the wallpaper. It was the picture of the day when he proposed me. He was kissing on my forehead after putting on the ring in my finger. I smiled.

I decided to see the pictures again. He might've in his phone. I was going through the pictures. There were some pictures with our pictures various time when we were together. I smiled seeing those pictures. I just smiled widely remembering the story behind every single pic. The took me there when he took the picture. Suddenly I found a picture.

" Urrrghh!!! Christian Knight!!! I am going to kill you." I gritted. He took a picture when that day I slept in the library. My glasses were on my head and face was buried in the book. I was so tired that day.

" You were looking cute." I heard Christian and I glared at him.

" You shouldn't have took this picture." I said as he sat beside me.

" I am proud of my fiancée who works hard to get the best position." He said and I smiled. I was going through the pictures. I suddenly found a picture. A little boy. I have seen him som- Oh, my God!!! It's Christian. I smiled. He was cute, I mean he is still cute but he was too much cute.

" Well, don't smile like that. I look like a pumpkin in this picture." He rolled his eyes and I laughed. I saw Christian and his parents. I found a picture where Chris was with two girls. They were pulling his cheeks. He looked straight at the picture, didn't say anything. Just kept staring at the screen.

" Who are they, Chris?" I asked.

" She is Patricia and she is Ava." He said softly pointing the girls.