A Maze

Natasha's POV

" Oh, I am so hungry. I can eat a whale if it is provided here." Glinda said.

" Let's see." Natalie said and chuckled.

" Let's get a table first." I said.

" Go to the corner." Sabrina said.

" Ok. Let's go." I said.

We got a table for us and gave our orders. I was damn hungry. This is like killing me. I didn't ate properly last night. I couldn't sleep well. Then came out with the girls in the morning didn't eat much in the breakfast. Natalie was insisting me but I was stubborn to listen to her. I know I am crazy some time. Add this enigmatic note now. It's just a maze for me. What was that!!!

" I was thinking of going a check up to doctor next week but how will I go?! I just don't know." Glinda said.

" You don't have to worry about it. I will manage it." Sabrina said.

" How?" I asked.

" You always forget, Nate that we are doctors too. And I have my tricks. She can't get over my tricks." Sabrina said.

" Glinda, do you have contacted with your aunty?" Natalie asked.

" I told Beth to tell her everything. I don't know if she comes or not. But most probably she won't. She loves me a lot but I don't know why she vowed herself to never come back in London or Paris." Glinda said.

" Is she married?" I asked.

" No, she is not. She lives alone." Glinda said.

" Alone?" I repeated blankly.

" Yes." She said. " I tried a lot to made her agreed to get married. But she never agreed." Glinda said and sighed.

" Oh, how old is she?" Sabrina asked.

" She is 35." Glinda said.

" What?!!" I asked.

" She is too younger than I thought she is." Natalie said.

" She is only 12 years older than me. I was sent to her when I was 8 and she was 20. She just shifted there that time." Glinda said.

" Oh, that's like that then!!" Natalie said.

" Yeah. I don't know she hates my dad a lot. She doesn't even want to hear his name." She said.

" Huh!!? Why so?" Sabrina asked.

" I don't know. She hates her family equally. She hates both London and Paris too. She never left Toronto ever after shifting there for 16 years now. It's kind of a maze." Glinda said.

" Your aunty is totally a maze." I said.

" I agree she is." Glinda said.

" Does she know about your wedding?" I asked Glinda.

" She does. We got married there in Toronto in a church near her house. She was there and she was very happy for me." She said. " But was saying if I was enough brave that time!!!. I don't know what she meant but it's very very mysterious. Every time I think about it I get puzzled. It gives me headache. I never good get out of the maze that is around me. It's very complicated. I just feel tired of solving it. But every time I solve it I find myself at the same place from where I started everything is just like a maze. I never could come out of it. It pisses me some time." Glinda said. Our food came at the same time.

" For now, start eating. You need food." Natalie said. We all started.

" Tell us something about your aunty, Glinda. I found her quite interesting." Sabrina said.

" My aunty?! Hmmm, ok. My aunty Emily Petsche is a journalist. She is from Paris. She lives in Toronto for last 16 years. She hates people is still up to carrying the family reputation over love and respect for each other. She hates my dad and her family equally. She never visited my grandparents since she shifted their didn't even come to their funeral. For her, her family has died for long back. She doesn't contact with anyone but me. She lives her own. My dad said she is a selfish woman but only I can see she has her own valid reason to keep herself away from her family and never see them again. She loved her sister my mom but she is no more. She literally lost all the support of her life. But still never broken down. She is a single woman and people tried so many times to take advantage of her but she never actually let them win over her. She just let them know that she is not weak. Once she was drunk. She was not in her sense she was saying how her family cheated on her, how they broke her dreams, how they hurt her deeply. She hates her family for cheating on her. They hurt her deeply." Glinda said.

" But what have they done?" I asked.

" I am sorry, I don't know." Glinda said. " I love my aunty. She always support me. She taught me how is life and how to deal with the situation. She taught me not to break down in any situation and fight against it. But I couldn't hold back the lesson. I broke down. If only you guys haven't come in time!!! I would have broken down completely and lost hope of living my life. I would have left hope of living by now and would have committed suicide." Glinda said.

" Shut up!!!" Sabrina scolded her." Are you out of your mind??!!! Just don't utter such words." She said.

" I just stated the truth." Glinda said.

" Have your meal, Lin. You talk too much." Sabrina said. Glinda laughed.

" You still are afraid of accepting the truth, Reikon." Glinda said.

" The harass truth." Sabrina said. " It's not easy being the only daughter of the family who doesn't have enough time for you. It made me so different from other." Sabrina said. I sighed.

" Alright, girls have meal now. No more talk." Natalie said.

" After lunch, you are going back to home." Sabrina said to Glinda.

" I want to shop more." She said.

" We need to act a bit to let your mom know you are not well today to join the dinner with Hendricks family, right?" Sabrina smirked. Her evil brain!!!

" Oh, yeah. Let's go." She quickly finished the meal and said.

" Hmm, let's go." Sabrina said and they left. I was still having food. This Wycliffe family is a total maze. I don't know how many secrets are they keeping!!! The biggest maze is Ms. Emily Petsche. She is a total maze and she doesn't want people to get reach of her. But why!!! What is this lady hiding!!?? Is she trying to hide the thing she shouldn't!!!