A Safe Plan (Part-2)

Natasha's POV

" Are you pregnant for real?" Beth knelt in front of Glinda and cupped her face. " Really?! You are not kidding me, right?" She asked Glinda with widen eyes. Glinda shook her head.

" I am not kidding you." Glinda said. " You're going to be a grandma soon, you old lady." Glinda said and giggled. Beth's expression was priceless.

" My God!!! My God!!! From how long?" She asked Glinda.

" 3 weeks." Glinda said.

" How did you find it out?" Beth asked.

" Went to doctor. She assured me." Glinda said. Beth's eyes were teary. Her eyes were almost watering.

" God is graceful. Thank you God. Thank you so much." Beth said and crossed her heart.

" You can't tell anyone, Beth. You promise?" Natalie asked.

" I do with all my heart. I won't break my promise." She said.

" Better." I said.

" Glinda, you said about your aunty. Tell us something about her." Natalie asked.

" Oh, my aunty is a journalist. She lives in Canada. As much as I know she is living there from long back. Even before my birth. For a weird reason my aunty never visited London or Paris whole the time I was with her. She kind of hated these two cities. For your kind information my mom was from Paris. She never came back. She didn't even came to take me. I went there with Beth. But my aunty loved me more than my a mother can do. She never let me remember about my mom. Now I am not able to contact her. I somehow contacted with Natalie that day. If I could contact her no one would dare to touch me." Glinda said.

" Why aren't you contacting her now?" I asked.

" My phone is taken. I couldn't and Beth's phone is snatched I guess." Glinda said.

" Take my phone and call her." I said.

" I don't have her number here. It's in my phone and I wrote on my diary." She said.

" Where is your diary?" Sabrina asked.

" It's in my room. Beth can bring it here." Glinda said.

" Sorry, girls. But Mrs. Wycliffe has locked your room and the key is with her. Besides, no use of going there. She took your phone, passport, debit card and your driving license which means you can't go out of the house." Beth said.

" I don't care. I won't marry that stupid Joseph at any cost, I will run away and I will find out Brayden. He will let her know then with whom she is messing up this time. Just I could reach him. He will teach her a lesson for insulting me. She called me ungly names!!! I fu*king married that guy. I am not his mistress for God shake. What does she thinks of me!!! I am not a wh*re like her." Glinda gritted with tears. Her eyes were blazing. " How dare she insult me and my love like that?!! I wish I could slit here throat with a sharp knife." Glinda gritted again.

" Well, calm down." Natalie said.

" Yeah, don't stressed out." I said rubbing her palm. She smiled at me a bit. But again her face turned hard.

" Glinda, it's not good for the baby. Try to understand." I said and she sighed.

" Ok, I won't stress myself." She said and I hugged her from side.

" I love you." I said.

" Love you too, princess." She said and I pouted. She pinched on my nose and laughed as I pouted hard.

" I am not a kid anymore." I said.

" But you're still cute. Like a doll." She said, " if I have a daughter I want her to be innocent like you and cute too." Glinda said and I shook my head helplessly.

" Well, I had a plan to take you out somehow today. But what I thought is not possible anymore and besides I don't want you to run away like a caward without taking a revenge on that lady." Natalie said.

" I just want to protect my child." Glinda said and clutched her still flat stomach and caressed it slowly.

" Nothing will happen to your baby. I swear I will not let anything happen to you and your baby. Just trust on me." Natalie said.

" Ok, what I need to do?" Glinda asked.

" You have to tell Mrs. Wycliffe that you will marry Joseph." Natalie said and my eyes open wide.

" What!!??" Glinda yelled at Natalie and stood up. " Have you lost your mind!!! I thought we are best friends." Glinda said glaring at Natalie.

" I am not done yet. Sit down calmly and listen to me until I finish. Then take a decision what you want to do or not." Natalie said. Glinda looked at her for a moment then narrowed her eyes at her and sat down.

" Your plan should be good otherwise I am going to kill you." Glinda said.

" See baby, your mommy is trying to deprive you of another aunty where I am going to take a revenge on Mrs. Wycliffe for insulting your mommy and daddy. Tell your mommy that we will never let anything happen to her or you." Natalie said caressing Glinda's stomach. Glinda sighed.

" Ok, tell me." Glinda said.

" Alright, you tell Mrs. Wycliffe that you will marry Joseph and divorce Brayden." Natalie said. Glinda narrowed her eyes  and Natalie. But she ignored her, " act very normal with her. Try to earn her trust back. Just let her have a thought that you realize your mistake. Until the wedding day come be happy bride. But no one will be able to find you out on the wedding day. And what can be more shameful for a bride's family if they fail to bring the bride to the aisle?!! Is there any? I don't think so." Natalie smirked very evilly. I smiled.

" Perfect." Sabrina said.

" This how my revenge will also be taken. But where will I go if I run away?" Glinda asked.

" That ain't a matter. I will make an arrangement for you. Just Trust me." She said to Glinda holding both of her hands. " Will you?!!" She asked.

" I think I will." Glinda said.

" Thank you, Glinda." Natalie said.

" You're welcome" Glinda said.

" Mrs. Wycliffe is going to pay for this." Sabrina said.

" Surely she is." I said.

" The whole plan is  depending on how a good actress you are, Glinda. So, be careful. Don't get weak. You will win." Natalie said.

" I will try my best." Glinda said. I smiled.