Love Him More

Natasha's POV

" So, what do you want to do now?" Sabrina asked me.

" I don't know. But I had a plan. I told that to Natalie. She didn't say anything. Just said that she is thinking." I said.

" What was that?" She asked.

" It is horrible." I said. " It won't work. We should think something else." I said.

" How are you sure that it was horrible?! It can be good one to, Nate." She said.

" I don't know. I will think about it." I said.

" Before that tell me." She said.

" Actually, I was thinking about getting her out of the house." I said.

" Like how?" She asked.

" In disguise." I said.

" How is this possible?" She asked.

" Umm, Natalie said there is a maid who takes care of her. We can exchange her with her." I said.

" Like how?" She asked.

" Do you know Annie Froster?" I asked her.

" Who doesn't?!! She is GS's stylist, right?" She asked.

" Yes, a little help from Annie can make a witch into an angel. Her make-up work!!!" I said.

" Why will she help us?" She asked. " Do you know her in the first place?" She asked again.

" Yes, she is my friend. She will help." I said.

" It will be dangerous. There must be CCTV camera around the house. How can we just intrude and get her out?!!" She asked.

" Still thinking." I said.

" We gotta think. Until we have a perfect plan. It has to be a plan which is flawless." She said.

" If there is a single mistake, we all are gone." I said.

" Don't worry we will make it." She said.

" I don't know. I am not sure like you are but I am trying to stay strong." I said.

" We need to be strong. We need courage for this. Much enough to break the dangerous zone." They said.

" I know. I miss my dad encouraging me. I know I can't involve my dad into it." I said.

" Relax, Nate. We are going to do something good. We are not committing any crime. Your dad's support and love is always with you. He knows his daughters will never do anything which he doesn't appreciate." She said. She was right. I was not doing anything wrong. I was going to stop something which was wrong.

" Yeah, right. My dad would also support us." I said.

" He surely would." She said.

" I wasn't even able to attend classes properly today. My professor get me out of the class." I informed her. She sighed.

" Don't think too much. Even if we fail to help her she will be perfectly fine. Cause, God never does anything unfair. He will save her. You no need to be tensed like this. You can relax." She said.

" Still I am just not able to take a breath of relief until she is out of the house and with her husband." I said.

" I know feeling the same." She said.

" She might be crying. She said she loves him. How can they try to separate her from him?!!" I said frustratedly.

" They are not human. They are monster. Is the reputation or rivalry more important than their children's life?!!! They are killing their happiness." She said.

" And they are not ashamed of it." I said.

" Truly devil they are." She said.

" I wish those people have some senses." I said.

" I wish they burn in hell, have no mercy." She said.

" But I don't know why are they forcing her to divorce him!!! Aren't they really aware of this that they can't do it!!! It's out of law." I said.

" But they don't know that it seems." She gritted.

" Mrs. Wycliffe is a lawyer herself." I said.

" I don't count her as a human being." She said. I laughed. I heard my phone ringing. I was searching for it. Where was it ringing!!! I was hell annoyed.

" Slow down, slow down." Sabrina said as my staffs were getting messed.

" Alright got it." I said and just I will try to take the call it got ended. I saw it was Christian. I smiled at his name. I quickly started to gather my stuffs which was one the floor. I heard my phone was ringing. I quickly took the call.

" Hello?" I said.

" Hello, babe. How are you?" I heard Christian saying.

" I am fine, Christian. How are you doing?" I asked.

" I am doing great. Can we meet today? It's been 3 days. I am missing you terribly. Please try to come." He said and I smiled.

" Umm...ok, I we can meet." I said.

" Ok, when will I pick you up?" He asked.

" No, you no need to pick me up. You go and wait for me. I will be there in 30 minutes." I said.

" Sure." He said softly and hung up. I smiled at my phone.

" Hmmm, who was it?" Sabrina asked smirkingly.

" A friend." I said.

" May be you forgot to add a word." She said.

" Boy" she said and my eyes widened, " you should say boyfriend. I can sense that by your eyes." She said and I sighed.

" You can't tell anyone. I will tell my family about him once Glinda's matter got settled." I said.

" Wow!!! I am so happy for you, Nate. I used to hate it when people only tell that you can't be a good company. Actually you are the best one. Your boyfriend is a one lucky guy." She said and smiled.

" I don't know. May be or may be not." I said.

" I know he is." She said. " You should go now." She said.

" Alright. I will be get going. You call me when you are free." I said.

" Let's meet tomorrow. Natalie, You and I. Will be waiting at Café 'Pearland'." She said.

" Roger that." I said and came out of the cafeteria.

I was thinking about Christian. Does he feels himself lucky to be my boyfriend?!! I don't know. But I trust him when he says he loves me. I love him more. I don't know why I feel too much attached with him. I want him stay with me forever. I don't want her to leave me ever. I wanted him to love like he does now.

Christian Knight what have you done to me!!!! I smiled at my thoughts.