Love Of My Life

Christian's POV

As soon as she entered the garden her eyes were widen. She saw the decorations. She was very very happy. I can say that. She was looking around smilingly. As our eyes met she smiled brightly that made my life filled with color. I smiled at her and she kept looking at me. As she reached me with her dad, she smiled cutely.

" Giving you the most precious thing of my life. Take care of her. Otherwise you know the consequences." Her dad said.

" I will, may be better than you." I said and winked at her. She smiled.

" You better." He said and left.

" Chris, what are these?" She asked.

" You wanted a fairytale." I said.

Then the priest asked us if we were ready. We said yes and it took an hour to finish the ritual. As soon as the priest said "you may kiss the bride." I pulled her close and kissed her slowly. Then kissed on her forehead. I hugged her close to my heart. I heard everyone cheering at us. We walked down from the aisle. Everyone started to congratulate us. We talked with the guests.

" Where is Natalie?" She asked. I smirked.

" May be she is dealing with someone. You don't have to worry about it." I said and she turned towards me shocked and I just nodded. She sighed.

" I hope she doesn't mess up this time like last time." She said.

" She won't. He won't give her a chance. Don't worry." I said. She nodded weakly. I know how much she loves her sister. May be more than me. But I don't mind. Natalie deserves that. She deserves her love cause Natalie loves her likewise. They love each other so much. I want they love each other like this till the end. Cause, they won't be happy if one of them is unhappy.

We were walking towards the dance floor. But suddenly a little flower girl stepped in her dress and fall down. I was going to help her but before that I saw Aaron and Ariana came then helped her to stand up. I immediately recognize the little girl. She was Ariel Malinowski. She was looking very cute in her attire.

" Awww, is that my Ariel?" Natasha went to them and I followed her.

" You shouldn't run like this, little girl." Aaron said.

" I no lil gal, I Ariel." Ariel said frowning at him.

" What? Ariel is not a good name. I don't like mermaid. From now you are Ella." He said. We laughed at his reaction.

" Mermaids are beautiful like her. You don't have eyes." Ariana said glaring at her twin.

" I no Ella. I Ariel." Ariel said.

" Say, I am not Ella, I am Ariel." Ariana tried to correct her.

" I Ariel." Ariel said. She was just 5 and still had some words error.

" No, you are Ella. Ariel doesn't suit you." Aaron said.

" I Ariel." Ariel said cutely.

" My Ariel." Natasha took her in her arms and kissed head and she giggled.

" Nate, she is cute. Do you know her?" Ariana said.

" Yes, she is my little friend." Natasha said touching her nose. She smiled.

" Where is mommy, Ariel?" Natasha asked. She pointed somewhere. I bet she lost her mommy in this crowd.

" She must've lost her parents in this crowd." I said. She nodded.

" Listen, twins. Don't let her go anywhere. Keep holding her hands. Ok?" Natasha said.

" Ok." Twin said unison.