A Shock!!!

Christian's POV

" You are crazy." I said to Quinns.

" Yeah, I know. You can do it." He said to me and I looked at him weirdly.

" I think you have lost your mind." I told him looking at the Axton's house in front of me. " I will never ever do it." I said.

" As you wish. I won't force you to do so." He said to me challengingly with a smirk.

" What's with the smirking face??" I asked him irritatingly.

" Nothing. Why are you thinking something like that?" He asked.

" Well, I am not afraid to do it." I said.

" Then?" He asked.

" I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable with me." I said.

" Why will she feel uncomfortable with you?" He asked.

" I still don't know if she likes me or not. It won't be appropriate to do it." I said. " And if I get caught it will be very very very wrong for both of us. So, leave this plan." I said.

" Alright, I thought this is the only way to get you your love and confess today." He said. I sighed. Part of me wants to do it but I was hesitating. I don't know what to say I was in my inner war. My mind was divided into two parts. One was telling me that my decision was right about this and another was saying I should accept Quinns' decision. I just didn't know what to do.

" What is the time now?" I asked Quinns.

" 11:55 PM." He said.

" Alright." I said.

Natasha's POV

I was sleeping peacefully in my room. Suddenly I heard a sound on my door. It was opening slowly. I was in trying to understand what is going on but I wasn't able to understand. I don't know who was coming towards me. I was so tired playing with my sweethearts all the evening. How cute my sweethearts are!!! They are the cutest kids. I love them more than butterflies. I smiled. Suddenly I felt the room was lightened and I heard a noise of something which scared me to the death that I jumped on my bed and sat up at once. I slowly opened my eyes and heard a loud cheers.

" Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Natasha, Happy birthday to you." I heard my family singing for me. I opened my eyes fully and smiled at them. My smile was dropped when I couldn't find my dad there. I pouted sadly. Where is my daddy??!! Suddenly, someone engulfed me into a hug.

" Happy birthday twini." I heard Natalie saying and squeezing me in her arms. I smiled. I hugged her back.

" Happy birthday twini." I told her back.

" Happy birthday, sunshines." My mom hugged us both and then kissed our forehead.

" Happy birthday, redheads." I heard Noel saying. I kissed his cheek. He showed a fake annoyance.

" I not a baby anymore, Nate." He said.

" You will always be my baby brother." I said and Natalie laughed at Noel. He just glared at her.

" Awww, love you too, baby brother." Natalie said laughing at him. He sighed.

Then everyone wished us but where is my dad!???

" Where is Dad?" I asked my mom.

" My princess is missing me?" I heard my dad's voice. I squealed and ran to him. He was holding a cake on his hands. I hugged him from side. He chuckled and kissed on my head. I smiled widely showing up all 28 teeth of mine. My dad smiled too.

" Happy birthday, my princesses." My dad put down the cake on the bed and hugged us both. We hugged him back.

" Ok, let's lit up the candle and cut the cake. I am really very sleepy." Noel said in a jealous tone. We laughed at this. Dad pulled him too and hugged three of us siblings. I felt my mom hugging us from back. I love my family. They love me a lot. I smiled widely. We lit up the candle and cut the cake. After a while my face was covered with cake. I sighed. This always happens in my birthdays. I decided to take a shower after they left. I just couldn't sleep like that. I went to bathroom and took a shower then washed my face completely. I wore my PJs and wrapped my hairs in a towel. I came out and dried my hair. I made a bun and searched for my alarm clock to set the alarm for the classes next day. Yes, I had classes on my birthday. I couldn't bunk them. I just sighed. I was searching for my clock but I wasn't able to find it.

" I think you are searching for this." I heard someone saying and giving me the clock.

" Oh, yes. Thank you." I said and set the alarm. Suddenly it crossed my mind everyone left my room at once and I locked it from inside then who was giving me my clock!!?? I just turned and was about to shout but suddenly someone covered my mouth to prevent me from shouting. I was scared as hell and stayed silent with closed eyes.

" Open your eyes, Natasha." I heard a familiar voice. I opened my eyes and found the person standing in front of me whom I was missing badly for whole of the month and he was just vanished. I don't know what suddenly got into me, I just cried. My tears wasn't stopping. He removed his hand from my mouth.

" Hey, hey, Natasha. Did I scare you?" He asked but I didn't answer him. " I am sorry." He said and wiped my tears.

" Why are you here??! How did you come here?!" I asked him.

" Umm, I am here to wish you happy birthday." He said and completely ignored my second question.

" Oh, you remember my birthday??I never told you my birthday how do you know that at the first!?? Secondly, I am not that important to you that you needed to risk your life for me." I told him and was moving back from him. Suddenly he pulled me closer and hugged me tightly in his arms close to his heart. I was just way to shock to process it. He hugged me before when that incident happened but this hug was something else.

" You are wrong here, Natasha. You are important to me. You don't have any idea how important you are to me. You just don't." He said to me.

" Really?!!" I asked him.

" Yes, you are." He said.

" I don't think so. If I was I wouldn't be abandoned for the whole month to die with hell tensions in the first place." I said. I don't know where I got to much rage to talk like that but I just did it. He stayed silent for a while.

" I am sorry." He said after a long pause observing my face carefully.

" I don't need your sorry. In fact, I don't need anything from you." I said to him. You can leave now. You were here for wishing me, you are done, now you can go. I am not at all a toy to play with. Like, I like to play with you now, I am bore with you and throw you away. I am done being a toy and I don't want that anymore. I have emotions too. I don't want anyone play with my emotions. I hate my-" I was stopped as my lips were sealed with his. I was shocked and my eyes were widen. Did he just kissed me!!!! My breath got hitched at once. What was that!!!!

" I love you. I am sorry." He said just to drop a bomb on me. I looked at him with widen eyes when he just pulled me in his arms again.