Best Or Worst!!!

Christian's POV

" What's with the face?!!" Quinns asked me after observing me for a while.

" Nothing. What will happen to me?!!" I asked. He sighed.

" How was the party last night?" He asked.

" It was good." I said.

" Talked to her?" Quinns asked me.

" Yeah, a quality time." I said looking outside of the window of my room.

" Alright then. You talked with her about the matter?" He asked.

" Which matter??!!" I asked her.

" About the rivalry that two of your families sharing from so long." Quinns said.

" It was her birthday. I didn't want to make her upset. I will tell her another time." I said getting up from my bed and searching for my file to show Quinns that I am busy, so that he can't start with this again, cause I actually don't want to tell her about this. I don't.

" You know you can't do all this drama in front of me!??" He asked suddenly.

" Which drama!!? What are you talking about?" I asked him turning my head towards him.

" These all that you are very busy. You just came back the day before yesterday. You didn't step into the office till now. All of your works are cleared out for now. You can't be busy now." He said and I sighed.

" I really didn't want to tell her that yesterday. And I don't ever want to tell her about this sick enimty. I can't afford her leaving me. I will be out of my function if she leaves me. I swear I will do something very bad then. That will be worst if the worst. You know me. So, it will be better if we don't tell her this matter. I don't want to lose her. I love her damn so much." I said frustratedly. I was hell frustrated. What am I supposed to do now!!!

" You know what!!! You are not thinking about consequences. You are being selfish now. It will make you pay soon." He said.

" Like how?" I asked him irritatingly.

" Just think about it, if she comes to know about this from anyone else, what can she think???" He asked me.

" She won't get it negatively. She will think innocently like she always do. She will forgive me. I will make sure of that. She will understand my reasons, cause she too loves me. I know she will forgive me." I said to Quinns.

" Not that. I wasn't talking about that." He said.

" Then!?" I asked.

" I was saying that if anyone else tell her and tell her something negative about you and she will definitely trust that person." He said.

" What?!" I was confused.

" If her family members tell her, then she will definitely trust them. She won't be there for you then." He said. I ran my fingers through my hairs. Totally messed up situation which I am dealing with right now.

" What do you want me to do now!!!" I asked Quinns.

" I was just suggesting you. You no need to follow me." He said.

" What were you saying?" I asked him.

" Look, Christian, I know it's hard for you to decide right now, but you need to make a right decision. If you choose to tell her then go tell her and if you are not ready then it will make situation more messed. No one is forcing you to do something anyway. You are enough matured to understand what is right and what is wrong for yourself. But I will suggest you to tell her the truth. Cause, you know truth always wins at the end. If you tell her the truth, it will make her realize that how much honest, loyal and reliable you are in this relationship. She will not leave you. She will fight for you like you are ready to fight for her." He said.

" What if situation got more messed?!" I asked.

" Trust me. It won't." He said.

" How are you so sure?" I asked him.

" I know. You just do as I told you." He said.

" If it became worse then what will I do!!!" I asked.

" It won't." He said to me but I don't trust him in this. Things can go out of hands.

" If it goes wrong, you better think a better plan from now to how to kidnap her and take her somewhere her dad won't be able to find her." I said and I knew it is a totally crazy idea. But this how I am feeling for her. This crazy I am for her. I can't help myself. It's not about lust. That word is nothing in front of my love. Her innocence is just a magnet which pulls me towards her always and makes me crazy instantly. My love is pure for her. No feeling is stronger than my love for her. Cause, I know it's my heart says.

" It's not possible. If you hide her even in hell, Ryan Axton will find you out and shot you instant. So, be a man and think before doing anything sensibly. Don't do anything which makes situation more messed than it already is." He said.

" And you thing I can live without her if she refuses to be with me even after saying the truth!!" I asked him.

" I don't know." He said.

" Yes, you don't know and you will never know. No one will know. You can't see anyone's feelings anyway." I said.

" Most messed up situation of my life." He mumbled but I heard it.

" Why do we have to be rivals!!!" I asked.

" It was fated like that." He said.

" But I don't know suddenly why Ryan Axton became so kind?!!" I said.

" Why so?" He asked me.

" He suddenly invited us on his daughters' birthday. He trusted us not to be harmful for his family???! I didn't get it." I said.

" He does that every year in every occasions. But for a weird reason your family never showed interest until now." He said I looked at him weirdly.

" You are trying to say, we never went there though they invited us!!!?" I asked.

" Apparently, yes." He said.

" But why!!!" I asked more like questioned myself.

" Cause, those trust issues and other things which could make the situation worst." He said.

" Then what happened this time!!!" I asked.

" I don't know actually. I hope two of the family doesn't get into a twisted situation again." He said.

" Me too. Hope things sort out." I said.

" But you have to tell her everything." Quinns said.

" Yeah, I don't have any other options." I said. " I don't know if things get best or worst. But I have to try." I said and sighed deeply.