Faethfully Yours: Chapter Four

Blinking to shield my eyes from the piercing light, I turned to face equally penetrating eyes. They looked at me with equal intensity but entirely different motivations. While Ivan's silver eyes seemed more concerned, Elena's black pits raged with anger. 

"So now that you've heard everything" she instantly blurted, "why don't you tell us what you are and who sent you" Elena asked with a cold indifference, each world bleeding with indignation.  

Struggling with my weakened body, I barely shook my head "I don't know what you're talking about, I--"  

"Lie to me little girl and I will rip--" Elena fumed through clenched teeth when someone interrupted. 

"Excuse me--" a nurse announced sternly, walking into the room with an undeniable authority "...but visiting hours are over. One of you has to leave"  

Seeing the stocky woman with no nonsense attitude sent a wave of relief through me. Elena would obviously have to leave which would leave me with Mr. Stokaya and my barrage of questions.  

That relief was temporary.  

Twitching once, as if snapping on an armor, Elena slowly turned, "Oh I'm sorry my dear...We're not going anywhere..." she purred, her voice like a singular echo. Slithering slowly towards the nurse, her body swayed to an imaginary seductive rhythm. Her arms smoothed down her body, gripping onto her pleaded skirt with earnest as if controlling a violent urge. 

The nurse, whose nametag read Tina, stood still. A puzzled look adorned her round face but then her eyebrows eased and her tight expression relaxed. Her brown eyes glossed over with a grayish hue and like a puppet, she mirrored Elena who was nodding her head slowly up and down....side to side....

Smirking, Elena stopped before her. Cocking her head to the side, she pressed a finger to her red lips...."But, would you like to join us?" she offered with a sickening sweetness. Examining her prey, Elena circled the nodding nurse slowly while her holding her head high royally in the air. Inhaling the surrounding air, she shivered with a sweltering lust that sent chills trickling down my spine. She was savoring it, teasing her taste buds before she pounced... she had no intentions of letting Tina go. Elena's eyes suddenly flicked to meet mine. Unwittingly I gasped but couldn't look away. They were so clear they almost shone. Calling them beautiful would have been an understatement but also a contradiction. They were the most viciously soulless eyes that held nothing but hunger and blood. Releasing a low growl, she brought her lips to the nurse's ear, 

"Can I have a taste?" she whispered. A slow smile crept onto Elena's lips, the urgency of it all nauseating me. Looking at Ivan for some help, I found him staring out the window at the clear September night. Did he not see what was happening? 

Turning back to the tiger and its prey, Elena swept her nose slowly against the Tina's cheek. A whitish mist swept off from Tina's body and Elena practically shivered as she inhaled it in one breath. Purring deeply, Elena caressed her again and Nurse Ross closed her eyes, swaying with each of Elena caresses.  

"Why don't you join me Charlotte dear? I'm sure after your ordeal you must be simply starving....." she bewitchingly whispered, shining her crystal eyes in my direction. Like mood rings, they were no longer clear, but a sheer fuscia, feeling more like desire....and lust. 

Though she was talking to me....she seemed to be talking past me. A strong pull stabbed my side. That bitch wasn't talking to me! She was talking to whoever and whatever was inside of me. Closing my eyes, I tried to focus on anything but the pull. It was impossible! ...I could smell the life-force being drawn from a human body...and it smelled divine. 

My insides rattled, "Stop it" I begged, feeling them tighten in anticipation. Curling into myself and bringing my knees to my chest, I buried my head deep within. She couldn't come out. I wasn't doing it again. Even if it killed me to keep her buried.