Prologue

Narrator- Long ago in Ancient China , the peacocks had ruled over Gongmen City. They brought great joy and prosperity over the city , for they had invented fireworks.

Citizens of the city gathered in the streets as  colorful fireworks explode over the city. The scene changes with an albino adolescent peacock experiments with the gunpowder . a small explosion from the bowl surprises him as he smiles darkly., while behind his door were his parents who looked at each other worriedly.

Narrator- But there son , Lord Shen , saw darker power in the fireworks what brought color and joy could also bring darkness and destruction.

Then the two peacocks went up to an elderly female goat who's the soothsayer , alongside a beautiful , slender albino fox who's tail was fluffy. She wore a dark blue kimono and a pink flower on her left ear. The soothsayer puts two items in the bowl then an apparition emerges from it. The apparition was a albino peacock ( Shen ) consumed by the yin and yang symbol.

Narrator- Shen's troubled parents consulted the soothsayer and her assistant . They fore told that if Shen continued down his dark path , he would be defeated by a warrior of black and white. And one who only sees darkness yet to see.

During the premonition , Shen overheard it all behind a nearby pillar and left the room to his wolf guards.  But the albino vixen eavesdropped the plan to slaughter each and every  panda in the village ; She ran out of the palace on her way to warn the pandas.

Narrator- The young lord set out to change his fate but what he did next... Only sealed it.

Shen then attacked the vixen. As she lied down and died , Shen became regretful . Then he continues on to the village. The pandas watched in horror as they were attacked. Then when he went back to the palace , he bursts in on his parents triumphantly . But his expression changes when his parents found out and were horrified at what he did. Not just endangering the pandas..... But he murdered his love.

Narrator- Shen returned to his parents full of pride , but in their faces , he only saw horror.

Outside the palace gates Shen's parents banish their son. But Shen retorts back and swore vengeance before leaving with his wolves following him by his side. His parents instantly became depressed.

Narrator- He was banished from the City forever. But Shen swore revenge . Someday , he would return to China and all of China will bow at his feet..

To Be Continued....