"Dick, I want a divorce." I simply said not caring for his small hug.

"... I'm sorry, what?" He asked and rubbed his eyes. "I must be half asleep, cause I swear-"

"Dick, I'm serious." I said stepping out from his embrace.

"B-but why?" he asked stepping closer.

"Because! Ever since we had Nathan you've been working longer nights, bigger cases and you don't even spare Nate a glance! I'm tired Dick, tired of your work, tired of your laters, and tired of you being a unloving father." I said.

"That's not fair. I'm doing this for you 2. Do you know how much it costs to have a baby? It's expensive, (Y/n). Money doesn't from on trees. These cases pay a lot of money because of the chances it holds. If I can solve cases like these, I could get promoted. I'm only doing this for us." he said and held my hands.

"I don't need that, I can work too. You know that you don't have to do it all yourself." I said to him.

"When I married you, I promised to give you a life of happiness, relaxation, and no worries." he said holding my hand with the ring on it.

"... Dick, I want our son to have a father, one who is there in the middle of the night, one who doesn't spend his free time jumping from roof to roof fighting criminals." I said and turned around. "I'll have the papers for you to sign on the dining table tomorrow morning.

~flashback end~

I know that he was right, I was being selfish. I felt as if he married me and is cheating on me with his job. I considered calling him a few times, especially on Nate's birthday, and christmas, especially christmas.

I was making dinner when the room upstairs made a clattering noise I looked up and reached over for a kitchen knife. I hid it behind me and quietly eased up the stairs. I looked around the corner and saw that the noise came from my room. I walked over silently and peeked in through the small crack. I saw a dark shadow, and the body line of a male, and he was looking through my pictures. I quietly slipped into the room and stuck to the shadows, I came up behind the man and was about to hit him until he threw a ball at me and grabbed the knife in my hand. I glared up and froze, it wasn't some random intruder, but

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Dick.." I said looking slightly up at him.

"Hey, (Y/n).." he said and we stood there awkwardly.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"I... I missed you.." He said and I flicked the lights on and he was in his costume. ".... How have you been?" he asked looking me up and down. I noticed his eyes linger on my finger.

"I'm not seeing anyone right now." I said as I looked through my drawers. "Here, it's Wally's." I said throwing him some clothes.

"Thanks." he said and changed.

"Will you be staying for dinner?" I asked him.

"If you'll have me." he said and I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon." I said and went downstairs.

~timeskip~

The rest of the time was silent and awkward. The doorbell rang and Dick said he'll get it for me while I lay down dinner. "Mu-!" I heard Nate's voice and then crying. I put down the plate and saw Nathan hugging Wally and crying.

"Nate?" I called him and he saw me and jumped out of Wally's arms and sped to me and jumped into my arms. I easily caught him and he sniffled into my clothes. "Sweetie? Are you okay?" I asked and he hugged me tighter.

"I-I thought th-that you-were moving on from daddy.." he mumbled into my shoulder. "Mummy said you'll always love daddy, but I don't know who that is, mummy, are you seeing other people?" Nate asked me softly.

"Oh honey..." I said rubbing his back. "No baby, sweetie." I let him down on the ground and wiped his tears. "That man, he's your daddy." I said and he looked at me.

" I said and he looked at me

"........So... daddy didn't die?" Nate asked me.

"No, he's right there." I said and nudged Nate over to see his dad.

After dinner, and having Nate get to know Dick more, and going up for bedtime, I was in my own room as Dick changed into some night clothes. "Thanks, for not making me leave." He said.

"No problem... you can always stay." I said softly.

"Would you let me?" he asked me smiling a bit.

"I don't know..." I said and swung my legs back and forth.

"I know one thing for sure..." Dick said kneeling in front of me.

"What are you?" i asked and he pulled out a paper.

"Will you please call yourself my wife again, (Y/n) West?" he opened the paper and it was the divorce papers, and he didn't sign them, and my ring was sitting in the middle of it.

"...... okay." I smiled and he hugged me.

~Extra~

"(Y/n)?" Dick asked me as he kissed my shoulder softly and rubbed circles on my stomach with his thumb.

"Hm?" I asked running my hands over his bare chest.

"Why did Nate think I'd died?" he asked softly.

"Jay." I said softly as he kissed my forehead.

"I see, and why does he have bandages on his face?" He asked me.

"It's nothing deep or serious, it'll heal." I said and rest my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

"And?" he asked.

"It seems that Damian doesn't understand the concept of rock paper scissors." I said and Dick froze and looked down at me.

"What even..." he said and I cut him off with a kiss.

"took care of it, don't worry." I said and we fell asleep in each others arms, naked.

Batfamily imagines and one shots!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara