Chapter 18

(*BTW THIS IS GOING TO BE SHORT.. Sorry!*)

Wait.. Thomas? Why him? I looked at him but then I noticed something. His eyes... Oh..  I looked around a bit and saw the gang jaws dropped and a broken hearted James(*Oops*). I knew what was now going on and was going along with his stupid plan.

"Aww! That's so cute! But I though you had a thing for Jemmy,"I said looking at James and sending him a wink which made him sigh in what I hope was relief.

"No (Y/n), I have feeling for you and you only." Thomas said trying not to cringe

*ahem* Chocolatebannana2 *

*ahem  imonlyordinary *

*ahem lapidotisbae2*

*ahem PoTaToEzPoWeR ahem *

(*Now you FOUR  can't kill me see

(*Now you FOUR  can't kill me see.. PART OF PLOT!*)

"Um.. Thomas, I really don't know what to say.."I said playing with my fingers

"Well, you can say yes." Thomas said giving me his hand.

Just as I was about to anwser.. something happened.Wait... what? But I though.. Just as I was kindly going to say no I feel something against my lips. LAF? WTF?!

Lafayette POV (*before up to the kiss*)

I sat there for a bit and dragged Peggy to go get something to eat. Peggy told me that they were on their way, and I chickened out and panicked. I snuck pass (Y/n) to see the gang waiting.

"WTF?! YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE ASKING HER OUT!" Thomas whispered shouted.

"Not today.. I can't do it." I said in defeat

He facepalms himself.. "you know what, I had a crush on (Y/n) for a while now. If you're not going to ask her out, I'm going to ask her to be mine." Thomas said walking to (Y/n) direction

"Uh.. Thomas?" Alex said

"I am going to do it." He said looking his boyfriend dead in the eye.

I watched as Thomas went up and asked her. I don't know what took over Me, rage, jealous, betrayal? I don't know but whatever it was made me grab my courage by the damn horns to walk up there and kiss (Y/n). WELP! I'M SCREWED!

She started kissing back.. wait she's kissing me back! Yes!!!!

I part ways with her lips and see Thomas smirking

"I'll be on my way then.. wish you luck, Frenchy~" He said walking away

Now, it's time for the harder part..

"Hey (Y/n).. I need to tell you something .." I said looking away from her

END!

 LOL!! NEXT CHAPTER! Okay so by the time you read this, It will be officially my birthday! Yay? I don't know! But it's Sunday, May 27, 2018 and I AM SICK! Thanks to a classmate of mine! We told them leave the classroom, drink water, go to the nurse, stay fricken home with their coughing selves, THEY DID THE EXACT OPPOSITE AND GOT HALF OF THE CLASS SICK. SOME OF OUR PARENTS GOT SICK BECAUSE OF THIS KID!!!... Hopefully when you see this chapter I'll no longer be sick.... hopefully. So Yeah.. Here's my cliffhanger for you..And your not getting chapter 19 till I start writing it, because again it's May 27 but since you will be reading this on my birthday, You will most likely get chapter 19 the next day or June 11, since I want to keep y'all waiting...So the chapter might be different.. So next chapter should be interesting... to me.. I don't know about y'all tho... oh by the way.. I'm sick, Have finals on Tuesday, and it's 11:30 at night and I need to finish my homework... The things I do.. *shake my head* Anyways! Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter even though it short and stuff.. Give me a break,I am sick! I should be sleeping but I am on my computer writing! YOUR WELCOME! Enjoy today and remember your special!

~Mystica

Update: June 7

AYE MY BIRTHDAY IS THIS SATURDAY! AKA JUNE 9. SO I WAS ORIGINALLY GOING TO POST THIS ON MY BIRTHDAY BUT I DECIDED TO POST THE DAY OF MY RETURN! YOUR WELCOME! OKAY HAVE AN AWESOME DAY BYEEE!!!

*Screams from a distance* I'M BACK BABY!!!!