Prologue

Quickly explaining- Your mom's flight is a couple weeks after yours... sooo...yeah..

I turned off my alarm and turned to my side. I was nervous to moving to America, all by myself.

"(Y/N)!"-Your mother voice- as shrill as the alarm- came at you. "Honey, are you up yet? Your flight is in 2 hours".

"I am sick,Mom", I said groggy.

"Honey-bell", my mother said sweetly", I know your scared but you have been wanting to move back to America for the longest time, ever since-. "

"Mom", I quickly cut her off. "I will start getting dress. "

"No problem honey bell, now hurry up you have a flight to get to"! She said gleefully as she closed the door and I got dressed.

As I got dressed, I started to think about what happened before we moved here. The only damn reason we are even here is because my dad was begin a dick! He had multiple affairs and then puts it in social media! It went viral in a matter of seconds. I had to leave everything because of him! A couple of days after we moved to London, thanks Philip Schuyler, He was in custody for drunk driving and called my phone multiple times so I can pick him up. But here were the problems:

1. I didn't have a car

2. He was going to rant the whole time on how I am such a terrible daughter for not getting there sooner

3. Mom would have not been pleased..

4. I WAS ALL THE WAY IN FUCKING LONDON!!!SO EVEN IF I WANTED TO I COULDN'T!

I remember how nervous my mom was sending by myself to America after Philip Schuyler came over for the summer with his daughters. Mr. Schuyler was always a father figure to me and his daughters were like my sisters. I could always call or text them for advice. I wasn't really that shocked when I found out that my mom had a crush on him. I was surprised that they were dating for 10 years of my life since I move here when I was 8. AND THEY DIDN'T TELL ME UNTIL LAST YEAR! Anyways, over the summer, Mr. Schuyler proposed to my mom. They plan on getting married where they meet, it was this Cherry blossom place, in Virginia. And now I am moving back to America, to live with the Schuyler sisters.. It can't be that bad right?

 It can't be that bad right?

Time skip airport

I gave my mom one last hug for a while....one last time( GEORGE WASHINGTON'S GOING HOME!!!! I am sorry I couldn't help myself) ... I will admit, I will miss it in London but hey... I get to go back to America, I wave to my mom as I say my finally goodbye. I kept walking to my designated seating area, I put some music and cancelled out the world to be trapped in my own thoughts... not before getting food...well, junk food.

"Umm.. excuse me miss?" A strange voice asked.

"Huh?" I take off my earbuds to see a tall black male with black hair and a blue bandana around his head. He had blue jeans and a black shirt with some Tims.