Chapter 7( BONUS)

Basically this is all Laf POV Up to an hour or something before the dance. SEE... BONUS!  Also all the sexual or flirty things I wrote made me cringe... I am so sorry! This is exactly the reason why I am single, that and I am not pretty.

Lafayette P.O.V

Ugh... my head... what happen? Okay so I went to look for (Y/N), I gave up at some point and went to a bar, got drunk with someone and had sex, but with who I turned my head to see.. MRS. REYNOLDS!!

THE FUCK?! I had sex with my HEALTH TEACHER! OH SHIT THIS IS BAD... THIS IS BAD!! AND I AM INTO (Y/N) BUT I HAD SEX WITH MY TEACHER...(apparently he's like Alexander, he couldn't say no to shit)

"I see you're awake... you really did me good last night. You fucked me senseless."The thot said.

"Yeah.. whatever. I need to go." I said getting up.

"Why? You and I can cuddle for a bit." The thot said pulling me back. 

"No.. I need to go my friends will get worried." I said get back up

"Ugh.. fine ur no fun.. I will see you in class baby." She said trying to be seductive. 

"Don't call me that, and never bring this up.. I was drunk and you seduce me.' I spat at her putting back on my clothes and walking out of the door. 

Ugh.. Putain .. cette gueule de bois fait vraiment mal, probablement parce que j'ai été séduit par le sexe. Oh, merde, qu'est-ce que je vais leur dire, je baise comme le sexe et la sueur. [Fuck.. this hangover really hurts, probably because I got seduced into sex. Oh, fuck what am I going to tell them, I fucking smell like sex and sweat.]

I finally got to my dorm, I went to my room and quickly showered, J'espère qu'après la douche et le nettoyage, je ne sentirai pas le sexe et la sueur. [Hopefully after showering and cleaning myself up I won't smell of sex and sweat.]

*** 30 minutes later~ 

I got out of the shower and put on some clothes.

"Yo my dude where were you?" I heard a familiar voice

"Oh... Hey Thomas, I went to look for(Y/N), and I gave up, so I went to get a drink and I slept in the tavern." I said telling the truth with a bit of fibbing..

"Let me ask you again.. where were you last night?" Thomas said looking me dead in eye

"I-I just told you." I said stutter. CRAP now he going to know I am lying!

"You're lying!" Thomas said getting pissed.

"How do you know? What proof do you have that I am lying, is I am as you say?" I said trying to gain my confidence.

"Fine, let me ask you this... Qui as-tu baisé la nuit dernière? ça sent la sueur et le sexe ici, et ça ne sentait pas ça la nuit dernière. Alors, qui as-tu baisé?" Thomas asked glaring.
[Who did you fuck last night? It smells like sweat and sex here, and it didn't smell like that last night. So, who did you fuck?]