Chapter 6

While people were presenting, I started to daydream... Lafayette is looking fine in his outfit today( *last chapter*) WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY AM I THINKING THAT?! But... I mean.... with this kid.... damn(* heathers reference*)

"Y/N!" Mr.Washington said snapping out of my daze.

"Huh... I am sorry?" I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"You're next." Mr.Washington looked at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh... Sorry.. I stood up and walked up to the front. Hi, my name is (Y/n)(L/N) and *insert fact about you* and I like theater." I say, looking around at the group trying to find a relaxing place to look at.

"Okay.. does anyone have any questions for (Y/n)?" Mr.Washington asked.

A kid with the name of Charles Lee rose his hand..

"Mr.Lee.." Mr.Washington said.

"Um... I have three questions." Lee said covering his face a bit.

"Sure go ahead!" I said with a smile.

"Are you really into theater?" He asked

"Yes!" You responded

"Is your next class Algebra 1, Mr.Reynolds?" 

"Yep!" I responded with a smile.

"Can we walk together?" Lee asked turning his head so you wouldn't see the tiny blush on his face

"Absolutely"You said with a warm smile.

"What?!" Lafayette and Thomas exclaimed, both jumping out of there seats,and gaining stares from other students,

"Hold up! For real!" Lee said smiling

"Yeah! I would like to know you more." I said

"Sweet! Lee said fist-pumping the air

"Okay(Y/N) take a seat."Mr.Washington said

"okay next!" Lafayette said trying to move things along.

I took my seat next to Thomas and Lee.Lee started smiling and Thomas gave Lee a weird look. Sorta like a death glare, I could see that Lee felt uncomfortable. I looked at Thomas giving him a death glare.

"Why are you giving me that look?" Thomas asked

"Because your giving him a look, he didn't do anything wrong, all he asked was to walk me to class. What's wrong with you and Lafayette? You both when over the top when I accepted his request." I said

"Because... I care about you... I don't know about Lafayette tho." Thomas said sincerely(me)

"Well, you can chill... both of you!" I said giving Lafayette and Thomas a glare 

"Okay!" Thomas said putting his hands up playfully surrendering.

"Good..." I said.

*RING**

"Okay you guys are dismissed."Mr.Washington said as groups of students left.

***

Charles and I had one of the most sweetest conversations, I had in a long time. After that we swapped numbers. I got this weird look from Lafayette, like a jealous glare FOR THE REST OF THE DAY!

I wonder what's that about? Oh, well Tomorrow is Friday and the University is throwing a huge party to celebrate the university begin open for 100 years. It's guys ask girls, wonder if someone will ask me out...Nah!

*BING*

Huh? Who's that? I look at the I.D, Oh it's Charlie! I should take a look....

Only thing I could have said was yes

Author's Note!

CLIFFHANGER!! What did Charles ask? How would the squad feel? Find out in the next chapter! Also sorry for a sucky chapter I am sick and my head hurts! ENJOY DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!  

3.22.18