Chapter 1

Hercules and I got out of the airplane making our way to the gates.I tried to FaceTime my mom but she didn't answer. So I started texting her a response.

Hey mom, I MADE IT!!! Also, I saw my old friend, Hercules in the airport and we sat next to each other... Text me soon!!! LOVE YOU!!! 😘😘

"So... you want to hang at my place? I want to introduce you to some friends of mine. And since your going to King college. And the whole gang is going to pick us up including the sisters." Hercules asked

"Hell YEAH! Let's go!"

"Awesome!"he said gleefully

We got to the gate and I notice the three sisters in the skirts and shirts of their favorite color. I ran up to them and we all engulfed each other in a group hug, tears falling from all of our faces.

"Oh we have missed you dearly, I hope the flight was alright". Eliza said with a warm smile.

"I had a wonderful flight especially since I had Hercules next to me." I said smiling gesturing to Hercules who was behind me before he went to the group of boys.

"What are we waiting for let's go to King's College!" Peggy said with a smile.

"Yeah let's go!" I said wiping the tears off from my face. " by the way who are those guys I'm guessing that goes on your boyfriends?"

"Hell no!" the six of them said in usion.

"Oh sorry I didn't know"I said

"It's okay by the way my name is Alexander Hamilton, and this is my boyfriend John Laurens." He said gesturing to Laurens who had a turtle shirt on.

"Pleasure to meet you Alexander and John. I hope we can get along well. Especially since I can do better writing than you." I said, a bit like if I was bragging

"EXCUSE ME?! WHO SAID THAT!!!"Alexander shouted earning a few stares from people.

"I did... I know you are mostly know for your post on twitter for police brutality, but I must say you had  grammatical errors, and some of the paragraphs started very weak and ended strong or started strong and ended weak."I said staying facts.( Okay understand that the fact that he was one of the world's smartest people and writers... THAT DON'T COME NATURALLY!!! Well sometimes it does...BUT Let him work for it a bit..)

"I would like to see you do better." He mumbled but loud enough for you to hear.

"Sure.. There's an essay due tomorrow about if whether we should have help France when they were going to war with England. Also if you are going to mumble, make sure I can't hear you." I said

"Let me see... "Alexander said getting ready to criticise.(Like the pain in the ass,massive pain... he is, if anyone gets the reference I love you)

"Sure,"I pull out my phone and show it to Alexander, John and the other man, who still is a mystery to me.  "Here you go." I said handing them my phone.

"How long is that essay (Y/n)?" Angelica asked

"Uhh... like 3 pages.. that is only so far.." I stated

"Oh hell no!!! We are going to get in the car and they can read it on the way to King's College." Peggy said as she was going inside the car.

"I agree.. the boys can read it on our way to King's College."Eliza said also going inside the car along with Angelica.

We all got inside the car. Peggy was driving, Angelica was next to her telling her to SLOW THE FUCK DOWN! Eliza was on the phone with my soon-to-be dad. I already conversated with him.. we spent 15 minutes talking about politics and other stuff. Anyways, Hercules was listen to loud music,that you can hear through his earbuds and Alexander and the STILL mystery man were still reading my essay.

"So.. (Y/n)..Do you like turtles?" Laurens asked sheepishly. 

"Like them... no..." I said getting a frown from Laurens. I came to his ear and whisper"I love them."
The frown instantly turned into a grin, spreading ear to ear. And I spent the rest of the car ride talking to Laurnes about TURTLES!!!

Author's note

Hey!!! I finished another chapter... well the FIRST CHAPTER. I took advice from someone from the prologue telling me to use Quotation marks.. thank you for making my life easier... But like I said, first chapter DONE!!!!  Now time to make chapter 2! If you have any ideas please feel free to let me know! Also any suggestions or advice you want to give me is free as well, (8th grade, I have my writing errors still😅😅)  BUT ANYWAYS!!! DON'T FORGET TO SMASH THE VOTE BUTTON, PUT THIS BOOK IN YOUR LIBRARY! So you can know about updates on the story! Remember you matter to me! And I love you guys sooo MMMMUUUCCCCHHHH!!(Azzyland reference)

~Mysterium ✨✨

2.16.18