Chapter 16

John's Pov

I was on my way to Alex's car, just about to open the door to the passengers side when I got a from A specific Lover boy~

John, italics

Other person who we can all guess who this is.. Bold

Ayo?

Uh... HELP ME!!!

Ugh.. What's wrong?

What happened if she doesn't like me? What I she says no? What if I make a fool of myself? What if I stutter or say something wrong? Or What if-

Imma stop you right there.. dude..chill you got everything planned out. (Y/N) is excited to find out who her admirer is.. She's hoping it's...

HONK!!!!* I looked to see Alex hitting his head on the horn, before looking at me and saying,"Let's go,(Y/n) can't be late!!!"

Ugh.. fine..I'm giving the phone to (Y/n) 

Wait what? No!

Laf Pov cuz I can

Italics You.

Laf Bold

I'm giving the phone to (Y/n)." John said

Wait, what? No!" I said freaking out!

Uh... hello?

Oh.. uh.. hey (Y/n)!!

Oh, hey Lafayette! What's up?

Oh.. nothing much, how about you? I hear you are going to ze airport?

Yes.. Going back to England for a  couple days with the sisters

Oh.. so ze sisters are  with you now?

Non..They are actually at the airport waiting for me.. They went ahead since traffic was going to be bad, I don't blame them.

Oh... it's too bad I couldn't see you before I took off..

Oh... you.. 

(Y/n)??

Um.. yeah?

Are you..okay?

.. Yeah.. I just wished I could have seen you too

Mon cherie  you sound sad what is wrong?

It's nothing... I just remembered something.. Anyways, do you mind we text instead, I rather not use John's phone for the whole trip over there..

Sure Mon cherie.. Au revoir mon ange (Bye my angel)

Bye.. Laf.

Then she hung up.. she usually calls me her little knight.. Man.. I miss her voice already, okay I might as well practice a bit what I had to say with the help of Peggy, I hate lying to (Y/n).. especially when I know the truth.

Your Pov

I hung up and gave John his phone. I  put on my earbuds, put on my depressing music and looked outside the window, watching all the cars we were passing. I looked as the sun set from the horizon giving hues of pink, purple, red,yellow, orange, and blue. It looked beautiful. As the car keep going giving light bumps, and shaking you slowly like a lullaby your mother would sing to you when you were younger, your mind drifted to sleep the one question still remained.. Who's my secret admire?