Chapter 7

Oh Charlie texted me...

Charlie💚: Hey (Y/n) can I ask you a question?

Sure Charlie.. what's up?

Charlie💚: Did anyone ask you to the dance yet?

LOL!!🤣🤣I wish.. why you ask??

Charlie💚: Well.. I was wondering if you would like to go with me? Like just as friends..  it's not a date.

Sure! I mean as long as it's as friends

Charlie💚: Wait.. what?! Really?!

Yeah, it's not like someone is going to come up with my favorite color flower and ask me to the dance..

MEANWHILE LAF POV~

Imma do it.. I can do it.. Imma ask Y/n out to the dance. I can do it, I can do it.

"I can't do it, Peggy!" I said as I facepalm myself. Right now I am on the phone with Peggy explaining my problem.

"What do you mean you can't do it!?"Peggy asked

"What happens if someone asked her? What happens if she says no?" I said thinking of every terrible outcome that could happen.

"Pull yourself together! I know Y/n like the back of my hand, I can tell she crushing on you! GO and ask her! I honestly believe she would have said no to any boy that isn't you! NOW go do it! Before I do it for you!" She said

"Okay! But can you text her to make sure?

"Ugh... fine! But your doing it!" She said, I can feel her rolling her eyes at my hopelessness.

"Fine!" I said

I hung up the phone and got myself ready. I already feel helpless because of (Y/n). I put on some clothes and got the flower, I picked for her. Peggy always said that she likes F/C/F (*favorite color flower*). I made my way to the door and knocked.

*bing*
I quickly look it's from Peggy

Pegsicle😁

Pegsicle😁- ABORT!!! DON'T ASK HER! CHARLES ALREADY ASKED!! SHE ACCEPTED!!! I REPEAT ABORT THE MISSION!

What?! Is all I could think, my heart felt like breaking, I was about to leave until..

"Laf?" (Y/n) said in surprise "What are you doing here?"

Holy crap! I can't tell her that I was going to ask her out. Think.. think.. uh.. "I was going to see if Peggy was home?" I said trying to come with an excuse

"Oh... I see.. "She looks at the flower. "Excuse me for asking but what for?"

"I was going to ask her to the dance." I immediately wish I never said. WHY DID I SAY THAT?......But then again, she is going to the dance with someone else... maybe she's not interested.

"Oh.. "she said. I looked at Her, like there hurt in her eyes. "I will go get her," she said putting a smile on her face.