Chapter 2

Author~Chan: This is your college, google was begin complicated... This is not what KING'S COLLEGE LOOKS LIKE. GOOGLE DECIDED TO BE A BABY!!

"Okay we are here, "Peggy says parking the car. We all step out of the car and get our bags.

We stepped but onto the campus ground.

"Wow this looks amazing. By the way what year are you guys in are you guys in first-year like me?" I ask.

Hercules, Angelica, and Laurens are in their 3rd year.

Eliza and Alexander are in their 2nd year and Peggy's in her 1st year like me.

"Okay I'm going to go get our dorm paper so we can find out who's with who." Eliza said walking away.

"Excuse me sir what year are you in?" I asked the mystery man.

"Are you talkin to me?" He asked snapping our of his daze.

"Yes I am." I replied.

"Oh I'm in my fourth year... I never made a proper introduction now did I?" He asked.

"No you did not nor did I."

"Well let me properly introduce myself my name is Marie- Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert de Montier de, Lafayette Marquis de Lafayette. But my friends call me Lafayette for short." He said smiling.

"Oh I heard about you you were on the news for saving a group of people from a terrorist attack down in 18th Street. My name is (Y/n),pleasure to meet you." I said smiling back.

"I must say your writing is marvelous Alex has been trying to find some type of error in your writing ever since we finish reading it." Lafayette said trying to hold in his laughter.

"Arg!!!! Why is there barely any errors there has to be one!" Alex said intensely as he searched for errors.

"Alex calm down!"John said trying to soothe his boyfriend.

"No I will not calm down until I find some error in this paper!" Alex shouted and went back to the phone to search for the errors.

"Oh my hazeus!! Give me my phone! "I say as I retrieve my phone. I took my phone and put some punctuation errors, spelling errors and grammatical errors.

"There I have some errors in my paper are you happy?" I said tried.

"AH-HA! You are not Superior." Alex said with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Oh geez... " I started. "What did I create?"

"Thank you."

"Huh?" I said in a confuse voice.

"Thank you, you were actually really nice enough to mess up your paper to make me happy for that I thank you. By the ways I found a worthy opponent other than Peggy and Angelica, I will have to up my writing so I can pass your skills. " He said with a huge smile on his face.

"I am honored to be your worthy and obedient opponent."( A. Burr) I  said bowing earning a laugh from the group.

"Hey guys I'm back and I have the paper."Eliza said waving the paper in the air.

"Great what are the results?"Peggy asked.

"Okay how about we make (Y/N) read it!" Angelica said.

"Uh.. okay.." I take a look at the paper and see the results. "Wow there's 4 people supposed to be in one dorm!"

" That's no surprise here last year 6 people had to share a dorm but don't worry it's rather roomy, there's lots of space for everyone so don't worry you'll have some privacy."Hercules said.

"Oh okay all right so the results are in everyone is stuck with the following."I said.

Dorm #1

Marie- Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert de Montier de, Lafayette Marquis de Lafayette 

Angelica Schuyler 

John Laurens

Hercules Mulligan

Eliza Schuyler

Dorm #2

Peggy Schuyler 

Aaron Burr

 James Madison

(Y/N) (L/N)

Alexander Hamilton

Thomas Jefferson

"Uh.. who is Thomas Jefferson,James Madison and Aaron Burr?"

Author's note!

HEY I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS SHORT.. WRITERS BLOCK.. DON'T WORRY NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER.. hopefully... Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!  Remember I love you guys so much!!! And I will see you in the next chapter!

P.s I might not add a chapter this week... due to school and studying and homework and life!!!! But I will make it up to you by adding more pressure to myself and make 2 chapters in this book and MAYBE my other book another 2 extra chapters!!!

~Mysterium ✨✨✨

2.18.18