Chapter 17

This is going to be short.. also Cutedog_51 almost killed me because I put a cliff hanger.. Oops... But she had to update her book. I was happy. Anyways!

Your POV.

As we walked I noticed that Alex, Laurnes and the 2 sisters were on their phones. I took a look apparently on the group chat on Skype. But someone *ahem Alex *ahem took my phone. I was dragged off of him by Laurens and a security guard.. oops.. We had to even explain why.. with a hint of lying. But hey the dude looked he didn't even care and just said not to get into anymore trouble. I notice we where walking to 2●C. I have no idea on earth am I going to reject him. I mean their gesture was really sweet.. it's just I'm not interested. I'm really interested in Lafayette.

As we get to the destination. I see nobody. This place is cleared. Did they actually stand me up? I turn to the gang and said just wait a bit. So I waited, and waited and waited for even more.. 15 minutes went by. Nothing. I check to see if we were at the right place. We were so it's not like  in the wrong place. I just stood there looking at the window. Sighing and waiting until...

"Hey? You still waiting for your admirer?" A voice said

"Yes.. wait how did you know?" I asked

"Well.. if you turn around I could tell you." The voice that sounded familiar  said.

I turned around to see.. Thomas fucking Jefferson!

"Wait what? Your my admirer?" I asked in complete shock.

'Yes.. I wanted to ask you something?" Thomas said with too much confidence and I mean confidence that isn't normally Thomas

"Yeah... sure? What's up?" I said getting nervous

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Thomas said with more confidence I have ever seen him with and a smug look.

... End Author's note

BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!
I love you guys so much but this is really short.. Because I had no other ideas to make it more lengthy.. two, I want the asking out to be completely separate. So... yeah... this is basically how the story ends because Cutedog_51 is going to kill me when she reads this. Also go follow her cuz she amazing!  Also umm.. can someone save me from her, cuz she mostly likely going to call me and scream at me... SEND HELP!
ANYWAYS HAVE AN AMAZING DAY/AFTERNOON/NIGHT! BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU ALL SOO MUCH! You do you and I'll fight anyone that tell you otherwise

5.18.18

Update: 5.19.18

My account is going under construction and so are my books so I'm editing this whole book right now so just in case if you see any notifications saying that I am publishing. I'm not! Again this account along with its stories are going under construction so there won't be any new chapters appearing until June 8. Sorry I hope you can under stand!