You can't blame me

RANT OF THE F-ING DAY! 

Okay so like my original school broke down ( It's been broken since January) so they moved all of us to a school where it's just only us. So everyday we have to go tour Chapel's basement and wait for the buses to get there unless your parents can take you to the other school. And everyone takes the bus back unless your parents pick  you up at the school we are stuck in.

So.. everyday, my parents will take me to the other school, so I can be there early since they need to go that path to get to work. But on the way back, I take the bus back to my original school and stay in the chapel basement for after school.( Yes, I am in the eight fucking grade and I go to after school, I have a sibling, sue me!) Okay so, Today me and this girl got into a fight right.

She was hitting me with her ruler on my leg, so what I did is that I took her ruler and hid it behind my back. She took my pens and I fought for them back. She then took my notebook that I was using for class at the moment, The class is talking, I am attempting to grab my book and in the process I took my hand put into a fist and smack her head a bit, I didnt meant to do it hard but appearnetly it was hard...(*she's fine calm down*) she pulling my hair and we have a fight a bit in the middle of the classroom, Now you heard people saying Yo! start fighting! This is some good tea over here! But I step down because It was PETTY! So before she sits down this ..... she says I don't have time for bitches like you and your annoying ass.. So she then sits down, I look at her, not giving a fuck.. and I LEAN ITNO HER AND I SAY AND I QUOTE. 

"A bitch is a female dog, and a dog barks, bark is a part of a tree and a tree is part of nature, and nature is beautiful so technically you calling me beautiful." (*ahem Almandine_Quartz *ahem)

So she rolls her eyes and sucks her teeth and says I never said that bitch.. I looked at her and said okay. I honestly  care since she was a close friend. So quick time skip its lunch time and I DECIDED TO BE THE BIGGER PERSON AND APOLOGIZE. She decided to be rude about it and said somewhere along the lines of " we just don't have to talk to each other its that simple."

Okay and continue with my day... So I still talked to her at the end of the day, begin the nice person I am, not begin petty and be rude. So I ask her if she needed help with anything, she said no. and I told her have a good day.. 

Okay another time skip we on the bus.... 

So I am sitting next to this 7th grader, he's hispanic like me but really light skin..(* not the point *) and at some point our teacher is giving us back our phones, so as she passes out the phone, I noticed she doesn't give me my phone. So at the end of the bus ride, I told her I didn't get my phone.

She says those are the only phones she had.. did you give your phone in?

Yes, I showed it to you this morning.. (* Also I wasn't bragging little child over here got an Samsung...*) 

She checks her bag and tells me she left in the classroom! MY PARENTS NEED TO CALL ME AT SOME POINT DURING THE AFTER-SCHOOL OR AT LEAST TEXT ME TO SECURE MY SAFETY!

Teacher: You'll survive, you were going to use it in after school anyways.

me: ( how does she know that?!) No.. 

I decided to borrow a friends phone to call my mom and leave her a voicemail... 

Now you maybe thinking.. oh well at least its safe...

THE FUCK?! WHAT YOU MEAN IT SAFE?! THERE WERE 3 OTHER PHONES IN THERE! HER'S AND TWO OF MY CLASSMATES! HER DESK IS FRICKEN BEIGE! YOU CAN'T SEE A BLACK SAMSUNG! BUT YOU CAN SEE YOUR PHONE! LOW KEY OKAY... let's just say my dad said if she lost my phone, he's breaking my teachers phone and making the teacher buying me a new phone. 

Now I have to carry a charger, because my mom is going to have to call the secretary  and ask her if I can charge my phone since tomorrow my sibling and I will be taking a cab home. And little ol' me didn't necessarily  turn off her phone, all I did was bring down the brightness, and turn off my ringtone and sound... so.... yeah..

This was my rant of the day.. also I was planning on finishing a chapter today and publishing it but I am salty about the fact that my teacher left my phone at school... YOU CAN THANK MY TEACHER.. Have a good day/ afternoon/night!