Rant

I am really pissed off so there's no Chapter today.... you can blame the people who got me REALLY TICKED OFF!!!

*BTW You don't have to read this.... I just needed to explain and rant about why there's no chapter today and how crappy my day was.

Okay so my day was hell... one of my friends called me Annoying even though I didn't do anything and they said I should kill myself and videotape it. Then my music teacher got at me during lunch because I threw something across the room... So basically we're in trouble with our principal and we're not allowed to move for out seats when it's after lunch until he says otherwise so I wasn't allowed to stand up and I had to give my food to someone.. KEEP IN MIND.. I WASN'T ALLOWED TO MOVE FROM MY SEAT AND WE WEREN'T ALLOWED TO TALK EITHER SO I THREW IT OVER TO THE TABLE... IT PASSED A KID'S HEAD AND FELL ON THE FLOOR... AND THEN SHE SAYING BULL ABOUT WHY DID I DO THAT.

ME: it was an accident

THE CREATURE:I DON'T CARE IF IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! IT HIT SOMEBODY! YOU SHOULDN'T BE THROWING THINGS!

ME: okay... so?

THE CREATURE: Apologize..

MIND: APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT?!

I gave this rude ass apology to the air.
THE FUCKING AIR!

THE CREATURE: LIKE YOU MEAN IT! UNLESS YOU WANT A CONDUCTREFERAL!

MIND: I WOULD TOTALLY TAKE IT RIGHT NOW!!

I leaned from my bench and looked at one of my classmates and gave the fakest and most sweetest apology I could give without cursing..

I am sorry..
MIND: FOR FUCKING NOTHING!!!
The creature: good now next time show respect..

Me: I rolled my eyes
Mind: STFU!! GO TO AWAY!BITCH WHO IS YOU?! I HIT NOBODY AND YOUR ACCUSING ME OF SHIT!! GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH YOUR DUMBASS SELF! BET IF IT WAS ONE OF THE BOYS IN MY CLASS YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SAID SHIT!

But then my day got better... MY BOYFRIEND DUMPED ME!!! (*I was literally happy... no sarcasm*) I found out he liked someone else and he got my friend to break up for him, fucking pussy! I was literally so happy!!!! My day is getting better.. plus he was a dick anyways... I was actually planning on breaking up with him today anyways.. so I DIDN'T GIVE A DAMN ANYWAYS... AND THEN I FOUND THE HOLY GRAIL!!

I started to cry!! I was so happy!!!

This is my rant of the day!!! Enjoy! Also I have worse rants then this.... But I respect the fact then it would be to long to write, and I am lazy...Idk

March 19. 2018