Chapter 13

My dearest, (Y/n)

I want to tell you something I had developed... Feelings for you. Go ahead and laugh for me for like you. I have had them for a while... Or well a long time...Here I go, telling everyone that I desire you and need to be closer to you. You are a wonderful person who has allowed me to realize the important things in life. I appreciate and thank you dearly. I am here and always will be. All you have to do is e-mail me, and you know I'll answer you. This is your invitation, and it'll be open whenever you're ready to do the rest. You've showed me true love, something no one has ever done before. After being your best friend and telling you all my hopes and desires, I need to tell you what will make me happy.

You have always been there for me through our ups and downs; you've listened to my problems and, most of all, you've put up with me and all the crazy things I do. I love being with you and acting like fools, and I just love everything about you.

You are the best friend I have ever had, but last night when I was trying to go to sleep, I kept thinking about all the other boys. But then I thought about you, and I couldn't stop thinking about you! I thought about all the good times we've had together, and I thought about that day we went mudding on the four wheelers, and I realized that it's not the other people I want to be with, it's you. I love you and I want to be with you, forever and a day.

As I sit here and think about you and what you and I have been through, I see that I can only love you more and more with each passing day. You're my inspiration each and every day. You are what keeps me going when I just want to give up. You are my reason for living. I love the way that you love me. I love ever touch. I wouldn't know where to turn if I didn't have you. You are this boy's dream come true.

I wish you could feel all the passion and all the love that I carry around for you. You have won my heart and soul. You have won it all. You make me feel like I am in heaven--in the arms of an angel. You and I have a fulfilling relationship, but as it goes on, I wonder which is it--friends or lovers? That is not certain yet. We've been friends for a while now, but the friendship isn't just that anymore, at least for me. I have fallen in love with you, and I need to tell you that I am your soul mate masquerading as a good friend.

I don't really know how I can express my feelings to you, because I wasn't myself the first time I set eyes on you. I have seen and met great beauties in my life and have also learned how I could gaze at them just once and walk away. But with you, everything has changed.

I believe you will understand me. I want to keep you as a flower I'm charged with looking after. Being with you is like being in paradise. I will take this responsibility seriously, if you are mine and mine alone. Meet me @ the airport 30 minutes before your flight. Meet me at section 2•C... hopefully I will see soon.

Love,

Your secret admire

Who could I wrote this?" As I thought to myself. "It definitely was it the southern Republican Squad, and not Lee cuz he's dating Jared Kleinman,it wasn't the sisters... Definitely wasn't Hercules since he's dating Peggy and John dating Alexander.. Who could it be?Wait... My Dearest (Y/N)... with a comma after dearest.. No! ALEXANDER WROTE THIS?! BUT HE'S DATING JOHN!!! Why would he write this? I have to tell John.. Oh no I can't do that he will be heartbroken.. I-I-I Can't...."

"Hey (Y/n)? Are you okay?" John said coming in front of nowhere.

End! Author's note

Another cliffhanger by the lovely MYSTERIUM!!! I am sorry please DON'T kill me.. but hey at least I got two done in a day!! See you in the next chapter.. byee!!!

4.30.18