Chapter 3

Picture above... your room.. you wanna fix it... BE MY FUCKING GUESS!! IT ONLY TOOK ME 4 HOURS TO FIND A DECENT PICTURE!! WELL I AM SORRY IF IT DON'T LOOK GOOD!!

"Uh.. who is Thomas Jefferson,James Madison and Aaron Burr?" I asked.

"Thomas Jefferson and Madison are Hamilton's arch nemesis." Hercules explained.

"Aaron Burr is a close friend of Alexander but he is also friends with Alexander's arch nemesis." Laurnes added.

"Oh.... yeah.. I remember Jamilton or Hefferson( don't know if that an actual ship name or not, I literally just made it up from the top of my head) wars on Twitter."

"I prefer Jamilton more letters of my name than his!"Alexander said rolling his eyes.

"Well both of you have to try to get along."Eliza said crossing her arms.

"Oh...(Y/n) I wish you luck, their fights can go for days at a time." Angelica says try not to snicker.

"That's because he starts them." Alexander says like a little child.

"So do you! Literally every day Jefferson said this Jefferson did that! It seems like you love Jefferson more than John Laurens!"Peggy said infuriated shocking the group.

"Damn .... I feel the pain, sorry mon amie."Lafayette said with a sincere smile.

"Whatever.. I could care less, I'ma go on ahead and get settled." Laurens said getting his bags and leaving the group.

"Oops I will go and apologize." Said Peggy giving an apologetic look.

"You don't need to you're proving a point."Hercules said

"What!? "Alexander said in a betrayal tone.

"For the past 3 years ever since you and Laurens got together Jefferson is the only word that comes out of your mouth. "Hercules explains.

"If I were Laurens would have left you you should appreciate him you ignored him to whole car ride here. He says so many things about you, so many nice things about you." I say 

"If he stopped talking about turtles, maybe I give him more attention." Alexander said rolling his eyes.

"Alexander are you serious! He doesn't talk about turtles as much as he used to you love politics that's all you talk about that and Jefferson you don't think we all get annoyed but who's the one who puts up with it the most?" Angelica said getting aggravated 

"Laurens...."Alexander said becoming sadder.

"But you never noticed better think about yourself and the people you care about before you hurt somebody or yourself."Eliza said trying to comfort Alexander with some good advice.

"Ugh whatever!"with that Alexander storms out. 

"He'll get over it... We shall settle in so we could party later and celebrate."Hercules said. 

"Yeah we should settle in."

Time  SKIP Brought to you by our favorite Baguette man

Peggy and I made our way to our dorm. We open the door, only to be greeted by a furious Alexander and a very angry man.

"Alexander you can't just steal my pens!" A strange man said who I think looks like Thomas Jefferson.

"Yes I can I just did you can't do anything about it!" Alexander said sticking out his tongue.

"Why I oughta-" The man said while grabbing Alex by his collar getting ready to punch him.

"Enough!" Peggy yelled, making the man drop Alexander and fixing his behavior.

"Ms.Peggy I didn't notice your arrival please excuse my preposterous behavior. Who is this little lamb?" The man asked.

"My name is(Y/n) and you Are?"

"My name is Thomas...Thomas Jefferson,you know I can do more than speak with this mouth, you wanna find out what else I can do?"

"Leave the poor girl alone Thomas.. she's not interested."Another man said.

"Yeah Thomas leave her alone! We are sorry miss, our friend is a bit of a flirt. My name is James Madison."

"And I am Aaron Burr again we are sorry for our friend." Aaron said with a sympathetic smile.

"You both are no fun, I couldn't flirt with her for like another.....two hours." Thomas said with a smirk

"Absolutely not!That is no way to treat my sister!" Peggy said with red cheeks.

"Sisters?!" The four men said in unison.

"I though you guys were friends." Alexander said finally getting up from the hardwood floor.

"Well not completely sister but my step-sister and you will not treat her like a toy! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!" Peggy said raising her voice at the 4 men.

"Y-Yes Ms.Schyler!" the boys said in unison all of them scared especially Jefferson.

"Good, (Y/N) let's get you settled...so pick a bed room," Peggy said with a smile on get face.

"I want this one." (Picture above)

"Oh.. you sure? You can always pick the other one." Peggy said with a smile yet worried tone.

"No.. I want to have a friend who I can get mad at all the time. So who's my roommate?"

"Jefferson,"Alex said with a bit of hatred in his voice.

"Okay... I am chill with that as long as he doesn't flirt."

"Listen here MAGGOT!!" Peggy said pulling Jefferson by his collar to match her height. "If you dare hurt my sister or make her uncomfortable in any way, I promise you that your head will be on a platter!Do I make myself clear?"

"Y-yeah." Jefferson said with a scared tone.

"Good." Peggy said in an anger tone  as she released him. "SO" Peggy said as she  put her self back to her bubbly self. "Let's get you settled( Y/N)!"

"Okay yeah... let's settle ourselves!"

Authors note

Why the living fuck did it take me 3 days to do a damn chapter!!! Ugh... I am sorry PLEASE excuse the slow editing and publishing. I will try to get it done faster. Hopefully... not making any promises... you can at least learn your school schedule by tomorrow... well later today( btw it's 12:13 am over here) I am so tried.... can't wait to finish well publish this chapter then sleep.. if there are any spelling or grammatical errors, I apologize I went over my chapter couple of times it seems fine... but if not please to remind you that it's now 12:15AM ON A MONDAY MORNING AKA SCHOOL DAY!!! AND I HAVE TWO TEST TO DEAL WITH BUT  I DIDN'T STUDY FOR THEM BECAUSE I LEFT ALL MY HOMEWORK TO DO AT THE LAST SECOND...  MIND YOU I HAD A 3 DAY WEEKEND! I am so irresponsible I know...  ANYWAYS!! LEAVE A BIG SMASH ON THAT VOTE BUTTON, COMMENT FOR ANY CRITICISM OR ADVICE OR EVEN CHAPTER IDEAS. REMEMVER I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

~Mysterium

P.s I know most of that is in caps... I am too tired to change it....

2.21.18