Chapter 12

*This is going to be short af.. only cuz I am lazy and want to get to the point also LOOK AT THIS DAMN PICTURE!!! IT'S SO PRECIOUS!!Almandine_Quartz did this amazing thing over here!! Follow her and read her things... P.s yes I did just sponsor her without permission and yes I put this picture on my story without her knowing... she's be fine... hopefully.. ANYWAYS*

Lafayette p.o.v

She....she... she kissed me.. OH MY... SHE KISSED ME!!! FINALLY!!! We... oh.. shit! I see that she has a face of rejection and pain.. She ran off... MERDE!! Ugh.. maybe I should finally ask her out... maybe..nevermind abort.. abort.. I need to call Peggy..

Meahwhile( *Madison is grapping with the fact that I get to dab on them haters!!!*)

Your POV

I ran surprising the snow didn't effect my running.. I ran for a while now, I decided to go to the park, sit and relax.

So.. I just kissed my crush and he didn't feel the same way.. but I felt sparks.. fireworks.. but was it worth it? No...  it wasn't.. I destroyed our friendship... stupid emotions.

I stood at the park contemplating my life choices.. and soon finally went home..

***

LafayettePOV

Okay.. I made my decision.. Imma ask her the day of my flight. So if she says no, (which I some what doubt that she would say that),at least I won't see her for a month.. so I for the last 3 days, I have been packing, and tryin to write something to say to her... that's been difficult. Every idea I have had, it turned out wrong or really, really, REALLY sexual.. so I emptied out my trash bin 51 times in the last 3 days..  and my flight is... TOMORROW! AWW CRAP!!! 

Okay... okay... um.... I started to write..

Your really pretty... I would think about you when I... masturbate?

FUCK!! I quickly crumbled up the paper and threw it away.. ugh! I can't do this!!!

"Hey.. Laf is everything okay?" Eliza said leaning against the door way

"Oh hello Eliza.. no not really.." I said putting my hands to my face.

"What's wrong.. can't write how you feel?" She asked even though it sounded more like a statement

"Bullseye..." I said running my hand through my hair.

"Hey, I got an idea how about you..."

Meanwhile...

Your POV

STUPID ESSAY!!!!!!! I SWEAR WHY DO I HAVE TO WRITE AN ESSAY ON WHO'S BETTER... (c/m/c) or (o/c/m/c)
[* celebrity male crush.. other celebrity male crush( or female thats you*)]

What does this even have to do with health?! I swear for the last 3 months the only thing Maria Reynolds taught me is that if I want a guy, I have to look sexy...
Wait... if I want a guy, I have to look Sexy...
If I want Lafayette, I have to look sexy.... MARIA YOU'RE A GENUIS!!!

*** 3 DAYS LATER!

I guess if I want Laf. Is should wear something sexy.. wait.. if Laf liked me, he would like me for me.. not for the clothes I wear.. WHAT WAS I THINKING.. I quickly got dressed and
went to my first class..

 I quickly got dressed and went to my first class

***

As the last bell rang, I made my way to my locker to get some books to take with me for homework assignments while I am in London... I can't wait to see my parents again. I am sure the sisters can say the same.. I got my astrology book when I noticed a small piece of paper sticking out a page of the book. I pull the paper aside, put the book in my bag and put the bag between my legs.

It's a note... More like a two page essay..  geez.. who had the time to write this.. what is this even about?

End!Author's Note 

LEAVING A LOVELY CLIFFHANGER!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY!! SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BYE LOVE Y'ALL!!!😘😘😘😘😘

4.30.18