Chapter 15

After I took a nice shower, I got dressed and did my hair.

I went to the living room to find John and Alexander hand in hand

"Uh..." was all my mouth could have said.

"Take a seat (Y/n)."John said gesturing to the couch

"Uh.. okay." I took a seat in between Alexander and John.

"(Y/n), there something we need to tell you.." Alexander started off

"Oookay??" I said in more of a question than a statement.

"But we're going to watch a movie first then we'll tell you okay?" John said grabbing the T.V remote to start the movie

"Okay..... I guess?" I said

***

"Okay so your admirer isn't Alexander."John said as the credits rolled in the movie

" Wait what? Then why-" I said but was caught off by John

"I made it up your admirer didn't want you to know who they were so I made it up. Alexander did write the letter for your secret admirer though, like he helped him write it since he was using a lot of Alexander's Pens and paper. They originally had 5 pages but where able to reduce it to two pages and we're so sorry we didn't mean for this to happen we didn't mean to make you cry. " John said  looking at the floor, rambling  bit.

"One your fabulous when it comes to acting oh my God I love you, two, Thank the lord! I was actually freaking about that! Three," As soon as I said three I smacked both of them outside their heads," WHY THE LIVING FUCK DID YOU MAKE ME WORRY THAT I RUINED YOUR RELATIONSHIP!!!! I CAME HERE SCARED AS DEATH AND YOU....."

John started to tear up a bit. You knew he  doesn't like to be scolded out, because of well, his dad...

"John, come here,"You say as you engulf John and you both sit on the floor" I am sorry.. it's just, I really thought I ruined a relationship there." 

"P-P-Please d-d-don't sc-sc-scream at me dad. I will be good, I promise." John said sniffling and breaking down a bit

"Aw man, I really broke you, didn't I?" You start to rock John, while Alexander left awhile a go to get some hot chocolate to help calm down Laurens. "Hey.. hey.. I am right here, I'm not your dad, I am sorry okay, I got you. You can hold me, you know?" I said.

He grips on to you tighter. "P-P-Please... I-I-I a-a-a-am s-s-sorry, it-it-it's n-n-not my fault... I am sorry, p-p-p-please don't sc-sc-sc-scream at me or b-b-b-beat me up." He tripping over his words and breaks out in a full on sob

"John Laurens, look at me," You put your finger under his chin and make him look at you,"I am not your father, I will never lay a finger on you unless it's necessary, I am sorry for screaming at you."

He hugged you, after some deep breathing, You both made your way back to the couch. He laid down and you laid on top of him. You both laid there cuddling and enjoying each others embrace, you guys were currently watching a show on Netflix {*Or whatever you use to watch a show like Hulu, Youtube, etc.} when...