Chapter 5

(Can we just take a minute to see how kawaii Jefferson looks?? Also look at James Madison.... he's so proud...  I think....? Anyways ON TO THE STORY!!)

*BEEP BEEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Rise and shine beautiful, "Thomas said with a warm smile petting you hair.

You groan as he pet you hair.(Get y'all head out the gutter you nasties!) As you slowly wake up to finally realize whats going on. You immediately got up."What was that for?"

"Because it would get you up! " Thomas said with a smile.

"Ugh whatever." I say putting the sheets over my head.

"Come on you don't want to be late for your first day."Thomas said taking the covers from your head.

" You sounded like my mother."I say rolling my eyes and rolling out of bed.

"That's my girl!" Thomas said patting your head.

"Okay can you go now so I can get dressed?" I say looking up and down at him.

"Of course doll!"Thomas patted your head one more time and left the room.

You walked out of your dorm room and made your way to the kitchen to have *insert breakfast* . After breakfast you made your way out the house... until..

"Umm.. excuse me?!"A familiar voice said but still made you jump.

You turn around to see Thomas Jefferson tapping in his foot.

"Uh.. yes?" I said.

"What do you think your wearing?" Thomas says still tapping his foot.

"A crop top sweater, skinny jeans and sneakers?" I say sounding more like a question than a statement.. but then again I was confused as fuck.

"You are not going outside wearing that!" Thomas said finally stop tapping his foot.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"I mean that,"he says pointing to the shirt.

"What's wrong with my shirt?" I ask

"It shows ur belly!" He said getting flustered.

"Get over it,it's not like your outfit is any better." I say back to him.

"What do you mean?" He asked

"You are were a tight ass fuck magenta T-shirt that looks like if you move it's going to rip any second now." I said plainly... I mean come on it was that obvious

"Oh.. so your saying you can see my muscular body?"He says having a smug look lifting an eyebrow.

"Get over yourself.... but yes I can see that your muscular." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Ha-ha-ha-Ha!"Thomas laughs(* your going to need congressional approval and you don't have the votes*)

"Whatever can we go now?" I said not wanting to be late

"Sure... but ur going to be near me so no boy gets any ideas..  got it? " Thomas said with a death stare

"OMFL(OH MY FUCKING LOLLIPOPS) You are like a second brother to me." I say trying not to laugh.