Epilogue

Epilogue – Video Games (Joy Orbison Remix)

Justin’s POV;

It’s been two years since Lia got shot and Josh got sent to rehab. I was walking across the UCLA campus towards Lia’s dorm room with a thought in my head and a smile on my face. I finally made it up the stairs and knocked on the door to see a smiling blonde beauty staring back at me. I immediately pulled her in and kissed her with everything in me. I loved her lips, I loved her taste. I pulled away and smiled.

“Well hello to you too.” Lia smiled.

“Hey beautiful. I was thinking, maybe we should do Disney this weekend, considering, when we went the first time, I got left.”

She laughed, “Oh shut up, do not bring that back up.”

“Hmm, I love you beautiful.” I kissed her again.

Lia’s POV;

I smiled up at Justin as we finally entered the park. I smiled as we walked up to the same spot I left him at. I looked at him as he stopped me and looked around. “What?” I asked.

“I have a surprise for you okay? Just stand there.” He smiled and disappeared into the crowd. All of a sudden the sound of Bruno Mars – Marry you started to play within in the park and everyone turned to look at the two girls dancing to the tune. Justin walked back out with a mic in hand. “It’s a beautiful night, we’re looking for something dumb to do. Hey Lia, I think I wanna marry you.” I blushed and covered my mouth as a crowd formed around me, and the two girls soon turned into more people. I fought back tears as Justin got down on one knee singing me the rest of the song.

I laughed and mouthed the words, and before I knew it, Justin was back in front of me on one knee with a small velvet box in hand. “What’re you doing?” I laughed, letting the tears finally slip from my eyes.

“Lia, this was the very spot when I realized I was in love with you, two years ago. I made so many mistakes when it came to us, but I know this one isn’t one of those mistakes. A mistake would be letting you slip away from me.” He opened up the box to reveal the most gorgeous diamond ring. “Lia Delrizzo, I love you with everything in me, and I don’t want to see you with anyone else but me. So, please, do me the honor, and marry me.”

“Yes! Yes, yes, yes, a thousand times yes!” I screamed.

The crowd cheered as Justin placed the diamond ring on my finger, and kissed me.

Everything was perfect.

Josh’s POV;

I was sitting in the TV room of my rehabilitation center, when breaking news popped up of a flash mob at Disney.  I groaned and stood up to go back to my room, when I heard Lia’s name on the TV screen. I looked and it had a replay of what earlier took place, and sitting on one knee was Justin. I felt a pang inside my chest and walked back to my room. I threw everything I could at the walls; screaming hoping no one would come to see me.

This wasn’t over yet.

Not until he’s gone.