ten - dark paradise

10.

Justin’s POV;

I woke up to the sunlight slipping through Lia’s windows. I was careful to move out of her bed without waking her up. I grabbed my clothes off the ground and planted a quick kiss on Lia’s forehead before running out the door, to downstairs, to the car.

~*~

“So you didn’t even wait until she woke up you idiot?” Chaz said, walking ahead of us.

“Yeah, man not your best move.” Hunter said from beside me.

“I thought you really like this chick.” Kyle said punching me in the arm.

I couldn’t even talk. I didn’t care about what they thought. I doubt Lia would be mad. She would understand. We all walked into the school and I saw her at her locker talking to Ryan. I wanted to know what he was doing at her locked but I brushed it off and walked over to her. “Hello beautiful.” I smiled, planting a kiss on her neck. She just shrugged me off and continued to talk to Ryan, but he got the memo and made up some excuse to leave. “Lia, what’s wrong?”

“Oh, you can speak.”

“What?”

“I woke up to an empty bed.” She said. “You could’ve at least said something.”

“I’m sorry but I didn’t want to wake you. You looked like you were sleeping really peacefully.”

Lia looked up at me, “I was, that was until I heard the door slam behind you and your truck pull off.”

“I needed clothes.”

“I see.” She slammed her locker closed and looked up at me.

“Can I have a kiss?” She looked un-phased. “Please?”

She lifted on her tippy toes and kissed me softly. “Cherish it, because that’s all you’re getting.” She muttered against my lips.

“What? Why?” I pulled her close, and grinned at her challenge.

“You left me hanging this morning, so I’ll leave you hanging all day.”

I laughed, “Oh really?”

“Yes really, I think it’ll work. If you try and kiss me, there will be a problem.”

I tilted my head to the side and licked my thumb, rubbing it against her neck. “Covering up my hickies with makeup?”

“I didn’t want my mom to see.”

“Speaking of moms, you have to come meet my mine this evening.”

She looked at me shocked, “What? You’re…letting me meet your parents?”

“Parent…and yes, first serious girlfriend I’ve ever brought home.”

I caught her off guard and kissed her hard on the mouth, just as the final bell rung.

~*~

“Justin I cannot do this.” She stammered, standing in front of my house.

I kept her out for most of the evening, but then my mom started bugging me about how I needed to be home for dinner. “You’ll be fine, I promise.” I opened the door to my house and pulled her in behind me. “Hey mom. I’m home.”

“Take your shoes off and wash your hands. Dinner’s on the table and ready to eat.”

Lia’s POV;

“You have a very nice home Mrs. Bieber.” I smiled.

“I’m Malette, his father is Bieber, but please call me Patty anyways.” She smiled warmly.

“Okay, Pattie.” I blushed.

“So mom, Lia is a straight A student and carries a 4.4 GPA.” Justin said, winking at me.

“Oh really? That’s wonderful really!” Pattie glowed.

“Oh, it’s nothing really.” I played off.

“Justin has a 4.0 and I have to hear from the principal. You would think he would come home and brag about these things.” I watched Justin frown.

“Mom can we not talk about this?”

“Justin you’re smart and you didn’t tell me?” I teased.

“You know what, don’t go there.” He laughed. I felt his hand snaked its way between my legs, playing with my panties. He was teasing me so much I had to cover a moan with a sneeze. Luckily the phone rang and Justin decided he wanted to show me the rest of his house.

When we got upstairs, I pushed him from behind causing him to laugh. “That was NOT funny.”

“I thought it was pretty funny.”

“Your mom was right there!”

“So if she wasn’t you’d let me take you right there at the table?”

I blushed at his question, “You shouldn’t ask questions like that.” We walked to the door of his room. I grabbed the handle and pushed it open, looking up at him.

Justin grabbed me and pulled me into his room, just to kiss me and show me how amazing his bed felt.

With his mom just downstairs.

It felt so bad, but way too good to resist.