"Well, I talked to Luke and we agreed to be friends again and then he hugged me and I felt sweat so I said eww and then he started chasing me." I said in a really rushed voice. I wait for the yelling to come but it doesnt. Cole surprises me by chuckling. Yes, chuckling!

"What's funny? Shouldn't you be mad at me?" I asked him in a confused voice. He looks down at me with such a cute look on his face.

"Why would I be mad? You made up with Luke. That is a good thing. And I think its funny you don't like sweat. You do realized like everything you do makes you sweat." Cole explained.

"I think sweat is nasty and I don't sweat. Like at all." I told him. Cole gets a really confused expression on his face but is soon replaced by a smirk. I know that smirk all to well. Its his perverted thoughts smirk. Here we go. I thought with a roll to my eyes.

"Well, I'm sure I could make you sweat. Just get you in bed and then take off your clothes and the-"

"Stop right there!" I yelled cutting him off. Cole got really close to me and rubbed his body against mine.

"Come on, Ash. You know you enjoy my thougts about sex with you." He stated. Okay so I do. It makes me want to jump him right now, but I will not tell him that. Plus, I haven't had the slightest idea of anything to do with sex.

"That is a lie." I whispered.

I felt his breathe on my face. It smelled like mint chocolate. Yummy! "I know that what you said was a lie. Anyways did you read my note?" Cole said.

Seriously?! He's going to change the topic just like that! I hate this kid sometimes.

"Maybe." I told him. Lets see how he likes the teasing. He put his lips extremely close to mine. It was so close that if he would talk his lips would brush against mine.

"Tell me or you aren't getting any kisses." He whispered huskily. I was wrong his lips didn't brush mine. But how I wished they did! I went to close the distance between us, but he stoped me. What. The. Hell. Great my language is back. Screw it I will use it when I want.

"Come on! Cole just kiss me please!" I plead while using my puppy dog face.

"Not until you tell me if you read my note." He sternly told me. I look up into his eyes and see that he is being serious.

"Yes, I did read your note. Now, kiss me." I demanded. Cole didn't move so once again I went to kiss him, but he stoped me, again!

"Any questions. And no kisses until you ask one." He said. This boy is killing me here. What was in the note again? Think Ash think. Your kissing life depends on it! Um..........oh yeah!

"What time is the meeting at?" I asked.

"7" He smiply said.

"Great! Now f*cking kiss me!" I demanded him and this time he listened. I hope Luke left and didn't watch this whole thing. Well, oh well if he didn't I'm enjoying this moment and could careless who seen.

*************************************************************************************************************

 What do I wear to these things? Do I need to bring something to eat? I got it I will dress normal and not bring anything. If it happens to be dressy I'll borrow something of Lilly's and if I was suppose to bring food I will just say I didn't have time. Looking at my clock I see it is 5:30. I have enough time to shower. Yes! I was worried I would have to go there right after cheerleading and choir. But I didn't. Boy was choir and cheerleading hell. My choir instrutor was mad to say the least. She yelled at me for missing so many practices. But that was it. I'm not happy that I missed choir though. I am the lead and I don't know any of the songs I need to know by next friday. Now coach, she mad me do drills. I wanted to die. She had me do push up, sit ups, jumps, tumbles, and everything imaginable. And I have to report for to her every other day to help with the middle school team. I don't mind it's just the middle school team are whinners. And I don't do whinners.