INTRO

-

+BROKEN+

JIKOOK ANGST FANFICTION

"Your Arms, Your Warmth, Your Heart."

-

"I can't stop loving you

"I can't stop loving you. You betrayed my affections and left my heart in shattered disarray of pieces. Every single time you stole a part of me, and you made it impossible for me to put myself together. And yet, I always came back around to you. Why is that? Perhaps I hoped that you would return what you had stolen. You never did. You just took more. And for you, more was never enough. You could take me, you could take my heart, you could take the hearts of a million and it would have never been enough for you. Your blood was cold. Your heart couldn't love anything but itself. You smiled, and it's intoxicating. Your fingers brushed through my hair, and it's addicting. You laughed, and it's contagious. You and your flirtatious self. You knew what you did to me. You didn't mind the company, but you knew that you could never, would never return the love I shared for you. I tried to tell myself that maybe one day, you'd love me, but I knew it would never happen. You said you cared. You said you'd stay with me forever. But where were you? Where were when my blood filled up the room? Where are you, Jeon Jungkook?

             -Park Jimin.

                  -    -    -    -    -    -    

-

-Ray.