chapter 39

Hashim pov

Why is Allah doing this to me. Why me??? He took every one from me first hadee then mum then he took her away. The one who gave me hope about you. But you took her away too. Now that you took dad there is nothing left to be gone. On top of all my past mistake is over me like a huge  burden. Every one from work and all the high VIP was here. But I couldn't greet anyone in a proper way. On top riya is giving me a headache. She's weeping and crying. I know who she is now. The last time dad ask for some water she was like saying how pregnant she is and how she can't do work. If it was hana i know no matter what she'll do everything for everyone with a kind smile on her face that melts everything. I miss her a lot. But she left me to someone. Why should i think about her. Suddenly i saw a flash of her. Yes it's her for sure. I pushed riya away from me. And walk toward dad room. She was crying there next to dad. I see aunt sadia rehaan and samha but non of them seem happy. Yes everyone knows what she did. Even the media questioned me. She just ruined  my whole name. But even the last moment dad was saying her name. I don't know why?  But he told trust her. I have trust issues now. I don't care. I pulled her away and dragged her into a room not wanting any attention.

" hashim" her eyes go wide and she hugs me. My heart was beating so fast i thought she was nothing for me but i feel amgry still she has that affects on me. I grabbed her and pushed her away. I saw she fall. I don't care she should feel the pain. The pain i went through. I pull her up. She was crying now.

" why the f*** are you her b**** you killed my father. Didn't you? You were always somewhat a scar in my life. You know what I hate you. I was blind with your innocence. But now i know better. A s*** like you can't be my wife nor in my life. If you got any kind of shame left in you leave my life. " I don't know how much it would hurt her but i was surely hurting by the way I'm treating her. Why can't i really hate her. She was crying. Her eyes plead me to stop. But i can't. I grabbed her face squeezing it harder.
Then let her go.

" hashim I'm here to do my deal. I signed an agreement. I know i ain't your wife. I'm just a deal. But i want to live here till the deal is over. Just one month and I'll be gone. Never come back into your life" she was wiping her face with her hands. Then she stretch her hands front. What is she up to. Fine if she wants that then it's better.

"Fine you can live till the deal is over but stay away from me. I don't want see you in front of me. Got it?" I shook her hands. She nods. She pulled her hand away.

" And don't come out i don't want you in my dad's last moment." I locked the door. I saw her fall into ground. I couldn't bare the pain. Seeing her getting hurt by me something i don't want. And that's why i want her away from me. The more we get closer the more it will be hard to live apart. Then everything was like a blur. Dad was taken away from me forever. The janasa was done. He told do everything in proper way. And that's what I'm doing. Every one left. Even aunt sadia went saying she'll visit me later. I was left with riya. She didn't bother to ask if I'm fine instead she's already in bed fast asleep. I change my clothes. Then walked out to the garden but stop when i saw she was on the swing. I remember the day she asked for a swing. She didn't even get a second to sit on.

Flashback

"Hashim" she calls me. Running fast toward me. She breath in out. This girl. I smile looking at her.

" yes ma'am" she hates being called that way. She playfully hits me.

" hey can you buy me a swing please. Please hashim " she begs. Making a pouty face. I want to kiss her everytime she does that but i held back.

" swing huh!!" I ask amused. She nods. I can never get enough of her. She hits me again.

" are you gonna buy me or not" she make her angry face which isn't a angry face.