chapter 34

Hashim pov

I couldn't see her. It just broke my heart thinking of her. I wondered how I could face her again. The crushed look on her face when I left. I know it was me messing with her but I was messing with myself. I shouldn't have move closer to her. I've never felt this stressed. I didn't like seeing riya in the party. She knows dad doesn't like her. It's just my heart beats for Hana every minute of the day.
I realised there was more love to this contract and the worst part was I couldn't control my anger or let's say fear. Seeing both the ladies together wasn't a good site. I was stupid to think hana would ever hurt riya. Hana is nothing like I judged at first, she's like an innocent baby with a heart of an angel. She doesn't belong to this cruel world. That's how gentle she is. I don't know why riya did that. Every second I lose interest in Riya and every second I gained love from Hana. Now Im doubting my relationship with Riya- was it love or was it just attraction. God, I don't know how to deal with this. What have I gotten myself into. My head felt like there was a volcano eruption inside it.
Where are my pills.

"Mark could you come here please " I called out.

" Yes sir what's wrong? Are you ok ? " He asked. I held my forhead and asked for some pain killers. This made me remember the time when Hana worked for me. She was always around me. I could see her during work hours. Something about her was so amusing. It was like every time I was in pain she made me feel better. Accidently or on purpose. She had given me a huge mark on my heart and it's empty when I was away from her. I thanked Mark for my pills.

Suddenly my employee rushed into the room with a frantic look on his face.
"Sir, we just got a call from the hospital saying your father is got into an accident."

My heart skipped a beat. Dad! I ran off with Mark. On the way I tried calling Hana but She didn't answer.
What the hell- I thought- pick up the call. That was really strange.
I tried the home line and maryam answered the phone.
"Maryam, where is hana!!" I cried.
"Sir, hana is..... she is ....... she got ..... I mean she is asleep... completely fine.... Nothing happened....... She is just resting"
Maryam was acting really weird but that was the last thing on mind.
"Maryam wake her up and send hana to the city hospital." I said.

I can't lose him I thought. The only person I have left is dad. As we rushed to the hospital I was told to go to the emergency unit. This made me more freaked out. How bad was his condition? As I reached the unit I was out of breath and I saw my father's life less looking body on the bed with all sorts of wires plugged on to him.
For a second I stood the in shock and stared at his body.

The immediately I ran to him reaching for his hand.
"Dad......" I begged "Please wake up"
I stared at him with hope in my eyes waiting....... waiting to see him move.
"Please" I said, now starting to tear up.
My father, my only father was laying on this bed unconscious. I was helpless. I didn't know what to do.
The nurses told me they did all they could. I was still holding his hand for half and hour. Mark stood near the door patiently while I was praying, for that was all I could do. Pray.
Another five minutes later. His eyes finally opened.
"Dad, dad, you're awake" I cried "tell me who did this to you I'll make them pay"
"Child, this was an accident." He said with a shaky tone. "I drove here"

What! Dad never drove. Not even once. He always said that it was something he preferred not to do and there was always someone to do it for him but i didn't question him even more. I gave him some rest and figured that I should take him home.

I realised a lot of journalist were standing out of the door.

"Mark get the car and please get rid of the media. I don't want to see any of them" I ordered him.
I hired a doctor and a nurse so dad can get whatever treatments home.
I realised that Hana was still not in the hospital. I got somewhat surprised and angry at this fact.
We some how got passed the journalist and put dad safely in the car.
As we reach home dad was moved to his room. With his regular medication.