chapter 43

Hadee pov

I went to meet him. Todays the day i was waiting for so long..I couldn't wait to see him react when he see me...i don't know what's gonna happen when he sees me...just as I enter I see him in red tee and chinos his back facing to me. I step next to him making him look bit suprise..it's our birthday as hana told me..he says he gonna pray...I told I'll join him. Walking toward the taps to perform my wudu and once I was done I started praying it felt so much better once I was done. I turn to my right seeing hashim staring at me. I break into a smile and just as I expected I see him walk toward me and next thing is I was engulfed in a tight hug..I feel him cry and shudder. I rapped my hands around him patting him. He then breaks the hug and  stares at me with glossy eyes...so much of things to say

" wait do i see the rebel in tears " I tease him.. he breaks into a smile shaking his head. Then playfully punching me hard. 

" hadee..I knew it..I knew you were alive" he kept on saying..I nod my head. I gave him another hug. How could I die when he's the half of me.

" but where were you all this year's.. why couldn't the FBI or any one find you?" He look mad..he was running his hand through his hair. My story is too long so i told him I'll explain everything when I get home. He nods. We then head home. Well the thing is he didn't know there is something more waiting for him. While we ride back home. I saw how happy he look. Only if I could make it more. He glace at me. Lifting his eyebrow. I shook my head laughing. Before we knew it we were home. How much I miss this place. It look the same but the lively look is gone. I promise my self I'll make it back to normal from now on.

Opening the door the house was dead silent. We took one two three steps and the whole house lights up. Making a huge noise of all the lovely people. Aunty sadia ,uncle all of them. Even hana's mum and brother, rizwan , luke. They all sing happy birthday. We both were in middle of them. There was a huge cake waiting for us. We both look each other and giveing a side hug one more time before cutting the cake. Hashim was in tears.

" thank you so much everyone...today i feel lively back. Now that your here i have all my happiness back." He said it loud tears in his eyes. Man i miss this guy so much.

" hashim bro so don't you want a birthday gift ?" It was rehaan who asked it. Hashim looks at me. Then at rehaan.

" why would i want a gift when i have my twin back. Alhamdulillah " he said taking me away. I signal them to be quite. Moving to our balcony. 

" hashim isn't it unbelievable that all of this happen... i mean i was lost for so long but you still had faith I'll be back..Im sorry i couldn't be here when  you lost mum dad and even hana..."  hashim sigh loud he looks at something in his hand.

" hadee i have live my whole life as a cold hearted selfish self obsessed...until she come to my life. At  first i thought i could use her to get what i want but it took time to realise that she's the one i wanted....and worst is that i didn't think of her until i loose her...she showed a whole new world to me...and she sacrificed her life to make me realise everything."  He breaks down crying. I thought he said he was happy coz me. I look over my shoulder calling her to me. She walks slowly. Hashim was still crying holding onto a chain with a half moon.

" do you know shes the one...." i couldn't finish it when my phone ring...i look the Id and i knew it's important. I look at hashim who's waiting me to speak. I gave him a hug.

" i need to get this call excuse me" he nodds...walking lil away from hashim i picked the call.

" Hello hadee.. i think we found the real king...you need to come asap" the line went silent. Omg finally i can solve all of this and get back with my family. But what am i going to say hashim ?