chapter 38

Hana pov

I couldn't believe I'm in the same vehicle of my kidnappers. I didn't try getting out either. He threat me shut or he'll not have second thoughts of pulling the gun up. So that's what I'm doing keeping shut.

" we are here" Andrew the skinny guy got out the car. Wait this is hashim's office. Why did they bring me here in the middle of night. The lock unlocked and he grabbed me out. Why do they always try pulling or pushing.
I dust his hand off.

" why are we here. What are you gonna do?" He moves closer bending to my level. I backed away bit.

" we are going in. Now be a good girl and come" i just nod. Probably they are gonna steal something. But hashim has high secured his office. When the alarm goes on the police will be here. And I'll be back to home. Safe and happy. Losers!!

" what are you grinning at? " Andrew is annoying.

" you'll know it sooner " was my reply. He's  stupid. Hashim has connect the office security system with the police. If anyone break in they will be notified. Then i can be in safe hands. I just followed them. Just then Andrew dissappear. He came back and was grinning. He push the door open. Omg how did he do that?
Just like he read my mind.

" I'm a professional hacker." That's all i needed to loose my hope. Urgg!

What am i really doing robbing my own husband's company. This is so stupid. Do something hana.

" you know anything about hashim? " i looked at him like are you dumb. He has this stupid mask making it hard to see what he is thinking.

" I mean any place where he keeps files and important stuff?" He asked. I would never tell you dumboo. I wanted to scream but i kept shut and shook my head no.

" Andrew hurry get into the office check everything. Find something like i told you" we are now in hashim's office. They were busy searching for i don't know what. Suddenly i feel the urge to run back. But i don't because i should find what the hell they are gonna do with hashim. I know he's in danger. I saw Andrew pull all the drawers. But even after 4 hours search there was nothing. I feel sleepy to be honest. This is ridiculous! 

We should be leaving now. It's almost sunrise. Masky slammed his hand frustrated. Yuh his new name masky. Suddenly he dragged me and Andrew followed. Where the hell is he taking me now.

" let me go you moron " i was wiggling. He then pull me into his shoulders like I'm some bag of wheat. I was struggling. But no use. I see Andrew laughing. He then drop me.

" why would you do like that. You could have walk me" i was fuming. What did he think that he can touch me as he wish.

" get into the car. I can't wait till you granny walk. It's time up the police will be here anytime " he pushed me and lock the door. Who is he to call me granny. Andrew was laughing the whole time. We were back in the prison.
I don't know what is going on. Just a second a ago i had the opportunity to escape but my stupid hero side wants to find the reason behind all.

I was back in my room. More like my sell. Andrew was left with me.

" Andrew please tell me why are you after hashim? " i asked him. Wow now he'll reply you. What a idiot.

" I'm sorry hana i can't say that. But definitely it's not to harm. Your kidnapping was because a lady hired us to kidnapp you. But i don't know why exactly your husband is involved in this." He sounds honest. Hmm then I'm kidnapped due to a order.

" how long did she say to keep me." My question made him dull.

" Actually it wasn't order to kidnapp you but to kill you" his words prick me. Kill! But why am still alive?