chapter 30

Hana pov

       I finally got to spend the day with luke and lisa. They had a hard time trying to take leave from Hashim. The both made the weirdest, I don't know how they manage to do it. I'm glad they did it.

     So I got ready and waited for the  uber to arrive and lisa was comming too. I don't have a car that's why i cant drive MYSELF and them to our destination but my husband has a  collection cars and obviously  I'm not allowed to even touch them let alone drive them. So im prohibited to go to the garage that seems like a parking lot. So much for a wife.
            Lisa texted me that she was outside the gate. Then it took me of what seemed like an hour to run there. I had to go through the garden, then the fountain, some how ended up in the garden AGAIN met some gardeners asked for directions and finally ended up outside the house.
Although I've been living here for the past few months, i never really understood how to get out of the house. Yeah you probably noticed taht im horrible with directions.

" what took you soo long" She asked.

I was still breathing fast because I felt like i ran a thousand meter marathon. I mean this house is soo much far from the gate.  They probably should gat a driver for that. This is exactly why I always liked simple houses.

" Lisa i should walk a mile get the gate, plus I didn't know you'll be this early. " I panted .

" oh yeah I forgot the Princess has a big castle and the way is too long" she said sarcastically and roled her eyes.
I got into the car and

We had to pick luke. Then we start our journey. First the shopping mall. Because lisa wanted some dress this girl is totally into shopping. She took her time while shopping. Luke never complain about shopping. He didn't mind staying in the ladies store. In fact he enjoyed himself  You know flirting with the girls. He is not that bad boy type or flirty but sometimes he does. After all he's a guy.

" err luke will you stop that. Your driving the poor girl crazy " i said feeling bad . I mean the girl is totally into him. She's blushing poor thing.
He stops after that. Not before giving his number to the girl. I slap my hand on the for head .

We then went to food. Some nice place where lisa always come. The food really was good here. Just when i was enjoying mine phone buzzes. I drop the spoon. Oh shoot. Hashim.
I quickly shush my idiots. They'll get fired for lieing. Why is he calling?
I pressed the green and answered. Keeping phone closer to my ear.

" hello " i said . But i heard a growling. Uh it sounds like some weird creature is behind the line.

" hello hashimmmm" i repeat.

" where are you? " the weird creature aka hashim asked. Let's say demand. I got a chilly feeling.  Did he  get know i was with his employees enjoying my day. Luke signal me to say home.

" where else im home. What is it  hashim?" I asked .

" don't blady lie to me hana. Your not home. I just came home and your not here. I need you home right now" he barked. I just feel my blood drained. Oh no oh nooo. I cut off the line.

" what's wrong hana? What did he say?" Lisa look worried.

" guys he's home. He knows I'm not home. I hope he doesn't know about you guys. " as i told this lisa gasp.

" do you mean we are fired " she asked. No i won't let that happen.

" no your not i don't think he knows. I gotta go" i hurried.

" hana wait let us drop you. " luke stopped me. I pushed him away . Oh Allah i shouldn't have i save a flash of hurt. But the thoughts of hashim getting mad at me was pumping my  adrenaline level higher.