chapter 3

Today is Monday, which mean school. I love school but on Monday's  it's different . I lazily dragged my self out of the bed.  Prayed fajr and recite some quran. I had time to check my time table. Yeah I re-checked once to make sure I don't leave anything home. I had a quick shower and dressed up . After one more look at the mirror I walked out the room along with my backpack.

After saying my salam to everyone I kissed papa and mama then headed to my school with my brother and father. Finally we reached my school . My papa and I entered school.  Yes, because papa is an English literature teacher in my school. No it's not cool being a daughter of a sir. He's the best teacher in school.  Every one knows me which I don't like at all. I want to be unnoticeable. Some hate me for no reason. But I don't care. Haters are gonna hate.

"Hanaaaaaaaaaaa" I heard sidra's voice. I walked quickly to her.
"Sid ,where are the others." I asked
"They are in the assembly, Come on let's go ." Sid answered.
"Oh I totally forgot assembly." I slapped my head.
"Come on quickly we are late!" She drags me along with her to the assembly. Another thing I don't like about school... assemblies!

The day went pretty well except for economics. The teacher came inside with a sudden smile. Oh boy this ment it was  either a good day for her or pop quiz to see us suffer. Please be the first one I prayed.
"Good morning girls, I have great news" she said and I was like yesssss it was actually the first one.
"I see your grades have been high and I was announced best teacher by the staff, now I am going to give you all a test every week to keep it up and congratulations." She said while clapping. 
Ugh it was both. I hate when that happens. My parents will kill me if I get low grades. Why is school so tough.😢

Once the exam was done I walked down to the school library with my friends.
" I'm hungry. Should we do it right now." Annie whined. She's always hungry. But even I was hungry right now. Our economic teachers Ms.Margret gave us extra work.
" No Annie you're always hungry. If you're so hungry go ahead. But don't cry when Ms. Margret call your parents and complain " shafiya scolded.  Annie huffed " I don't want another fight ."
" Gyys I'm hungry too. Let's take a break." I said finally. Rest of the day in school went well. I was enjoying my last year in school.

-----------------------------------------------------
Vote and comment what you think will happen next??????

Peace ♡