chapter 32

Hana pov

I was standing front of yara's flat door. I ring the bell excited to see her after so long. She opens the door her usual self jump on me. She was hugging me too tight I had to hit her.

' Owew ' she cried Dramatically. I just pushed her away and entered. She lives in this cozy flat. It's simple yet beautiful. I sat on her sofa cross leg. Threw my bag beside me.

" assalamualaikum hana.. so how's my honey bunny?" She called me with weird names back then. I laugh at her  nickname to me.

" walaikumsalaam. Im ok. Just missed you a lot. Stop all your questions and give me a hug" she gives me a quick hug.

" see your not gonna miss me anymore. Give a call to your hubby saying your on leave " she digs in my bag and throws the phone on my lap. I looked at her not sure. I raised my eyebrows . She face palms her self.

" hana what are you waiting for just call him. I'm on vacation remember. I thought we both can spend a week together " she said excited.

" a week?!!" I love the idea but I don't think Mr. Jerky head would let me. She smirked.

" oh so a week too long eh. Am I missing something? ?" She started making funny faces and kissing faces. Ok now I'm embarrassed. She's always playful.

" it's not that what you think. I'm actually not sure if he'll give me the permission. " I told her. She rolled her eyes.

" don't tell me your under control of your husband. I mean it's just not fair. " she's fuming. One thing about her never argue about anything.

" I'm hungry. " I whined try to change the topic. Even though I wanted to say how he doesn't let me go out without him around. I don't know why but he tells there no way I can go on my own without his permission. Nonsense I know. Yara brakes my thoughts.

" so what do you want for breakfast? " i just thought of something I badly wanted. Ahuh!  Got it

" i want your roti with yummy prawns curry" she looked at me and chuckle.

" okaay but i don't have prawns right now I'll make you some yummy curry with potatoes " she says making me sad. Uhh I wanted  that prawns curry badly.

" okaay" i follow her to kitchen.

"So how is your hubby doing? " she wiggle her eyebrows. Oh only if she knows I'm here to talk about that .

" he is ok" she looks at me flour on her hands. She reminds me of my mum.

" hana do you have something to say " she asked. I just looked at my hands.
No no don't cry.

" yara...a" my voice shaky. She comes to me and rapped her hands around me I pushed her flour hand away. I pointed it. She hits with it.

" hana no joke. Why are you crying?
You told me have something important to say .now stop being a baby and tell me" she started making the roti dough.

" yara I have something that no one knows. Not even mamma" she looks at me. I felt nervous and scared. Hashim warned me to shut my mouth never say it to anyone but i can't keep it as a secret anymore.

" hashim never liked me neither I. Remember I told how I knew him from the accident. He was my boss and all. But mamma doesn't know he was my boss. She thought it was a proposal from her friend sadia. I couldn't help but agree to the marriage because mamma wanted it." I pause to see her reaction she looked confused

" hana but that's alright to marry your Boss. What's with that" she asked clearly not knowing what I'm saying.

" no that's not what matters. I signed a contract with hashim for a year to act as his wife" yara gasp.