chapter 18

Hana pov

I just worked like a cow. Yes it's just my first day and I'm already tired. Walking up and down is not easy carring stuff here and there. Now people might think I'm mad not to get the elevator. It's kind of awkward and creepy when I go in it like some kind of guy step in too. There is a lot of male employees if you know what i say. Now I'm carring this 7 cup of coffee balance with files. This time I'm  going to the elevator. I saw the same man who entered with me morning but this time he's alone. He glance at me. I just ignored. The door opened and I stepped in with him.

" which floor are you going miss?" He asked me softly. I look at him.
"S..seventh floor " I stammered. Yeah I'm not that good commucating with people specialy boys. He pressed the seven button. He didn't press any other. I think we are heading to the same. He cleared his throat.

" can i hold it for you miss ?" He might seen how I was struggling with this coffee and files. To be honest my hands have give up. I badly want his help but this is my job. I can't just give it to him.

" no thank you mister... I'm fine" I don't know who's he but he looks like some school student. Well he look umm handsome. He caught me looking at him. Oh gosh !!!. I just looked away. Just when I was busy staring at the door it open and I walk out slowly. I went and hand over the coffee to the girl who was front. She gladly took it from me and thank me. Unlike other employees who just be rude like nothing . This is the management section. Every section in the building has a unique look. I like it.  I then walk to the manager office. Luke that was the name of the manager he must be some rude old guy too.  I pushed the door with one hand while the files in my other. Oh Allah

" oh yes miss ?" He asked. His light blue eyes looked surprised. I didn't even knock the door just barged in like a fool.

" uh t..the files." I said. I drop them on the table. I'm sure it fell off. He got off his seat and pick them before I reach.

" I'm sorry sorry, i really didn't mean to drop it like that I'm just.." he cut me saying
"Tired " he said a small smile playing on his lips. I slightly blush. That's when i took a good look at him. He's tall and not skinny or fat just perfect. And looks quite young for a manager. I nodded my head in reply.

" Take a seat miss hana" oh he knows my name. Was he there in the meeting
I felt kind of embarrassed. I took a seat anyway my legs hurt.

" isn't this your first day . I saw you today at meeting. Sorry for the boss behaviour he's hard sometimes but he's a good man." I just smiled while he said that but deep down i was angry why does everyone say he's good. Maybe because he's the boss who pay them.

" by the way I'm luke austen. I joined this company a month ago. As a normal employee but Mr. Hashim wanted me to take job as manager. He just gave a big hand. I was struggling to get a good job. But here he offered me the best. You'll get use to all of this after sometimes. That's what everyone told me when I got here. "
I nod while smiling.

" nice to meet you Mister luke. That's great to know you got a good job. Congratulations. I hope that I get use to all this." I said it while standing.
He looked at me.

" Are you leaving miss hana?" I walk to the door not before replying him
" yes Mister luke .got whole lot of work to do. " I said . He smiled.

I just continue working. I didn't see him. I mean my boss. He was in his cabin. There was no need to me going in there. I had a nice chit chat with lisa during brake time. She lives with her brother, sister and parents. She has been working here for 2 years. We exchange numbers. I'm sure in future we'll be great friends. After the half hour brake. I did all my extra work. After what felt like ages It was time to leave. I grabbed my stuff. And walk out with lisa. Her father is gonna drop us. Just as we stepped out.  A car was there waiting a old man waving. Lisa ran toward the car. I had to run too catch up. When I got in. His father turned toward me.