chapter 12

Hashim pov

I was eating my breakfast. Dad was busy reading his news paper. Suddenly his phone Buzzed. He kept his paper a side and answered it, he looked really happy.

"salam..................oh really thats fantastic. When?.............. oh ok I'll send hashim to pick you'll up" he hanged up and turn to me while I acted like I was eating.

"hashim" I kept on (prtending to) eating.

"hmm yeah" I said. He smacked my head with the news paper.

"Dad! I'm listening " i rub my head. Dad can be hard sometimes.

"You, your aunty sadia and Rahman uncle is coming." He stated. That's a good news and bad news to me. Good because aunty and uncle is coming back after a really long time with their children which was my childhood friends, because that two trouble maker's will be here too but the bad news is they'll keep nagging me. Dad laughed .

"And yes rehaan and samha will be here as well, you should go pick them up" he exclaimed, that was terrible because I got sick of taking long road trips after I droped Riya.

"Dad please send the driver" I begged. He look at me and gave me a stern look.

"No you should pick them and don't even think of saying no, now go tell the maids to clean the guests room." He demanded.

"Oh ok dad" I replied then I quickly finished my meal and went out to meet my buddy Rizwas.
He was and is the only person who understands my situation. We were friends since kindergarten. He works to his father's companies. I have to say at a young age he have developed a big name in the business industry. He is a rich as much as me and good looking. I am glad he is beside me always.He is with me since I lost him my light of my life was gone. Rizwan knew about that.
I trust him more than myself. I'm gonna tell him about my plan.

I was on ridwan's doorstep. A maid open the door.

"Where is ridwan" I was kind of demanding and I think it might have shaken the lady, i might be angry and scary on the oit side but deep inside I'm a broken man. I had to act strong.

"Ye...Yes sir he is his room" she stuttered. I walked up to his room. I opened his room to see him but was not there, oh wait he was is in the washroom, he came out with a towel around his waist. I was sure that I should have knocked first, he looked in his cupboard looking for a suite to wear.

"Hey bro" I said.

"Ahhhhhhhh" he screamed so high piched I thought the windows were going to break. He looked like he had seen a ghost.

"Hey its me Hamshim not a ghost" I chuckled.

"BRO CANT YOU SEE IM NAKED." Good he never changed. Both ironically.

"Rizwan it's important, dad told me to get married or he'll not hand over the business to me. You know how much this is important right?"

"Woh that's cool ,finally you can marry that uhh... Rita girl. Congratulations bro.

" oh how much I wish rizwans words were true.

"No man, dad rejected her. He thinks she is bad. He needs some good muslimah" I cringed. After a second he started to laugh like a maniac. This idiot thinks this is funny.

"What's soo funny dumbo?" He controlled his laughter.

"I'm sorry man. I knew this would happen but the funny part is you have to marry a good muslimah." He started laugh again, I can't understand rizwan he always finds something funny in me. He is very cheerful always. Oh how much I missed him. Rizwan reminds me of him.

"Ok enough. I got a plan.I'm gonna find a girl to this job. Find a good muslimah I will pay any amount. Just make it quick" he stoped and look at me like I have grown two heades.

"Are you out of your mind hashim, your telling me to find a girl as a wife but not to fill the duty but to act. You think a girl who is a muslimah would do that for money" he asked. I just shuffled.

"you have to be kidding no girl would do that, your gonna play with a girl's life like its a toy, this is insane. I'm not gonna help you dude, oh god and do you know how much trouble you'll get into if the police found out that you are half marrying a girl to get a high owened company. That's like jumping into a well" he remarked.

"Come on Rids it's simple I pay money the girl acts. I don't do any harm. I get my company the girl gets money its a win-win and please I have no options." he looked angry I never saw him like that.

"No that's not a good excuse, you better not do this. If you still think of doing this I'm not gonna help. Think of him will he like this" rizwan is referring him. That's right he wouldn't like it either. I'll just drop this but riya I need her. "Ok fine please row an you been the best buddy I've every asked for just please listen to me. I never though you were so........" I showed him my puppy face.

"You were my best friend who always helped me" I cried.

"Ok ok but I warned you" he said. Checkmate.

"Ok we'll start today, come on let's go" I exclaimed.

"Bro you forgot one particular thing" he laughed.

"What"? I tried to make a reason why but nothing came to my mind.

"I AM STILL NAKED" he shouted. Ok I must have been to excited . "I'll wait outside" I said.

After he is done we head to my office.once we were in the car .rizwan just looked at me more like giving me a warning look .

"whaaat ?"i just started to drive.

"Really dude ,I can't believe your gonna do this .why can't you just marry the girl your dad choose. He didn't say to just marry right away a random girl now did he .I am s.....watch out "Creech oh shit......

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys .hope you like it please vote and comment it if you love it 😘😘😘😘