chapter 6

Yay my final exams are up, after this I will graduate. I feel like I'm flying, right now I'm having my breakfast in a hurry while dreaming. Haha that's me day dreamer. I said my salam and headed to school extra early with Annie. We both are kind of studying extra classes for economics. So we should be at school extra earlier.

At school

It was interval.
We just finished our meal and was chatting in the cafeteria. We five girl's in our usual spot.
"So guys are you ready for the exam " Annie asked.
"I am always ready dumbo, Unlike you who is always in a lala land" Shafiya answer, here we go shafiya is always funny and she loves to make Annie angry
."oh shaf stop it, I'm sure we'll  pass well" Marwa said, she always is the one to stop them from fighting. Sidra and I shook my head while Annie stuck her tongue to at shafiya. Tring tring the bell rang cutting our fun chit chat. we headed back to classes.

I came home so tired. Oh my I'm hungry.
"mammaaaa,please can you serve my food. I'll just fresh up quickly" I had a wash and change into something comfortable. I quikly digged in my food like a wolf. What I'm very hungry. Hmmmm yumm this rice with sweet and sour chicken tastes so good. I finish my food and went back to my room to have a small nap but I couldn't sleep because I knew my graduation was comming up so I turned on the radio and danced and sang along "Dont need no butterflies when you give me the whole dam zoo. By the way by the way you do stuff to my body..." then exhausted I lay on my bed for a while then I got up and layed out the musallah, once I finished praying I raised my hand and aske dua to my family every family around the world who is suffering and finally fo my exams.

I studied till mama called me for dinner. I closed my book and went down.I joined my  family.
"Salam papa ,how was your day?" he smiled and reply to my salam ,
"my day was good alhamdulillah.how was yours dear? what about your exam, don't stress your self a lot .You already look tied "he look worried. "No papa .I'm fine.I will be free after graduation .so why not work a bit hard" then I started eating quietly. We  never talk while we eat even though our father give us everything. He nevertheless talk like the other fathers. Never laugh or played with us when we little, my brother never talked papa because papa never let him talk, its the thing make us far from my dad, mum is the only person cheers us, there was a time me and my brother thought he was not our own father because there was never a  father and son or daughter bond. Papa always busy doing his work, if we disturb him in return we get punished when we were little. Now that we are grown were used to this, except it's very important dad never talk to us but me being the naughty girl I try to talk to papamy brother is not like me, I always pray for papa. I don't care even he doesn't talk, he did soo much to us, it's because him I'm in this place.
I prayed isha and went to sleep

*Isha and maghrib is Islamic prayers
Salam is how we greet

-----------------------------------------------------so how was it lovelies .You like the chapter or not.vote ,comment and share if you like it 😙love You