chapter 29

Hana pov

Oh Allah what's happening to my life first my papa left us. Then I'm married to a person who doesn't even like my presence. Now momma is sick. Hashim and mr. Irfan told me not worry they have appointed  the best doctors to treat her. But i don't feel good. Malik is broken just as me.
He kept on staying next to mum. He'll miss school so i send him back to one of his friends place. I spend my day with mom and malik spends the night. Just when i was about to enter the room. I saw anne, sidra , marwa and shafiya coming running.  Now how did they know i never told them.

" hanaaaaaaa " anne hugs me along with others. I led them into the room. All of them shock to see mum with oxygen mask and wires connected to her. The site of her is heart breaking. They all walk toward  mums bed. But kept a distance because all wires and pipes.  After looking at mum we left the room. They didn't want to disturb her.

" hana why didn't you tell us aunty was this bad condition" marwa was first to ask. I took a seat hospital chair.

" i... i wasn't in right mind. I didn't know what to do. If dad and hashim wasn't there i wouldn't have able to do anything. " tears started flowing. I couldn't help but cry loud. Marwa hugs me.

" it's ok hana . We understand. But it would have been easy if one of us know about this. At least we could help you. You had to struggle alone. I'm happy you have hashim. He really is great man" she said. I wiped my tears.

" how did.." sidra cuts me off.

" hashim. Hashim told us about this" sidra say shocking me. Hashim inform them about this. But.. why..
After seeing mom in this condition the day i admit her . He never showed up. It's been three days since i saw and heard about him.

" oh" is all i said.

" hana be strong.  Don't over think. Mom gonna be alright. Do you need anything from us?" Annie asked worried. I see she has turn pretty. The last time i saw her was before her nikah.

" when did you come back from dubai? " i asked her.

" few weeks ago. We'll be leaving next week. It was his office work here" she said blushing saying about his husband. Aww i feel bad again not attending her wedding. Well at least she has a loving husband.

" That's good. Thank you for coming guys. This really means a lot. I feel much better now. I bottle up all my pain . I had know one to share." I held their hands.

They all hug me. But marwa remains.

" hana are you ok? I mean what about hashim?  Why didn't you share your pain with him?" She asked puzzled.

I gulped down. She is asking the questions i can never answer my self. But deep down i know the clearly he doesn't consider me as a wife. Nor a friend. I couldn't hide this to marwa.

" mars.. i..i don't know. He doesn't accept me as his wife* sob* i tried a lot but nothing seems ok. It's been five months but still everything is the same. He loves someone else. I'm a barrier between them. If he get rids of me. He can get his love.  I can't give him the love he yearns. At bigginning i didn't like him. But now my heart is beating for him. Remember you told if you love someone then your heart will only beat for him. And that him is hashim. I never felt this way toward any man. It hurts when he moves away from me. It hurts when he rejected all my efforts toward him. I don't like the effect he has on me. I'm going crazy. Day by day a part of me is dying . He doesn't like my presence. Do you expect me to share my pain with him when he can't even look at me? " i half yelled.

Marwa was shocked. She then put her hand on mine.

" hana I'm happy you found someone who you love so dearly. But if you love him soo much. Why are you giving up. Fight for him. What happened to my hana who solved all kind of problems . You have best solution to all . Think about this again. Don't be a loser. Get your man. And one more thing. He was the one to call me saying you are in needed help. That's how we knew about your mum. If he doesn't care. Why would have been calling us ? why did he try saving your mum when he hates you? Why did he sound so sad about you being broken?. I didn't pick up the phone because the caller was unknown. But he never stopped till i pick up the call. His voice was broken. He wanted someone beside you. If this is not caring is then i don't know what it is " marwa leaves me after telling me this. I felt a mix kind of feeling. He cared for me.