chapter 24

Hashim pov

What the hell no no this can't be happening. At first when dad told me the wedding is confirmed. I didn't mind at all. Dad ask me one more time if i want to see the girl.  But i just said no. And see what happened. I Dress up my self to make dad happy. Then all the wedding shit happened. Dad had spend a lot to the wedding. The decoration and hall was in top level. Well let me say this is riya's dream wedding this how she wanted her wedding to be all royal.  Just as i step in to the hall. I see the bride seated. I didn't bother to look at her. This just because dad and to prove him I'm capable of handling office. He thinks a unmarried man doesn't know what is his responsibilities. After a while that brunette who was hired to take photos. Wanted me to look at the girl I'm married worst the camera shoot. I was forced to marry now touch her. At first she look so familiar. Then again i shook it off. She's definitely a girl who is dying over me. Look at her staring at me. At least that's what i thought.  But hearing rizwan say something to dad like this made me curious.

" uncle do you still think we should not say hashim about her. What if he gets mad when he find outs it's................................... hana"

Hearing her name boiled my blood. But this can't be hana. She looks so different. Unrecognisable. I kept quite the whole  wedding and ride back to home. She fell a sleep on my shoulder. I felt a weird tingling feeling for the first time. I didn't puch her away or hold her either. But then she kept on falling down this made me hold her forehead the whole ride. Something surprise me about my self. I didn't bother to push her away.  To be honest when riya fall a sleep on me  i try keep her away from me. I hate it when someone fall on me. It annoys the hell out me. But today it felt different when hana is on me. She was fast a sleep when we arrived home. I tried to wake her up. God that was the worst. She was sleep like she's dead. What kind of girl sleep this deep.  I called a maid. She had to splash some water on her to wake her up. She look around then to me. I left her. After walking in the garden thinking what to do. I walk back to the room. I heard her heels clicking suddenly it stop. I push my self through the door. She was laying in the bed. Rolling over.

She was surely enjoying her self. She definitely planed all this well. I'm sure the mall, then car accident,  the job all was her plan to enter in my life. So she can own all the luxurious life. I should have known better about this gold digger. This is why i hate them. Act all innocent and covered but all they do is fake it up. B*****s

She stood up as soon i got closer. Her bangles gingling when she moved. her eyes lock with mine. For a moment i was frozen. Her bangles brought me back . She lower her gaze.
I pulled her closer and whispered her name. But she act like it wasn't her. This got me anger. She steps back. Her dark brown eyes widening with confusion. Hell girl I'm the one confused.

I Threw all the vases. Glasses covered the floor. She covered her face. I pulled her closer.

" hashim wait let meee explain. I didn't. .." my hands let her go. I clapped my hands together my laughter echoing through the room.

" well done miss ana. I never knew you were so good at acting. I should have known girls like your always greedy of money. All you want is money. Tell me how long did ya plan this all???? " she was shaking her head rapidly.

" no no hash..." i held my hand up.

" enough enough is enough . Didn’t i warn you not show your face again. It's too late. You have brought your self into hell. I will show you what happens if you mess with me. Well welcome to the game. If you start this then I'm the one to end this. And remember i will win. Try to do anything stupid I'll be your worst bigginning " she paled. She tried to say something but i drag her out my room.

I didn't notice her bare foot. I drag her over the glasses.

I heard ' ow' and she was holding her legs. It was bleeding. Crimson colour covering the floor. I rushed to her. Something inside me said not to do this. But  i couldn't help her, my ego got over me. I drag her out of the room and push her into the opposite room.