chapter 37

Unknown pov

Is this me wait no this can't be me. Urrg! !! Who is he?
I should have felt there was something off about her. First i need get things cleared out.
Moving through this doors hardest thing. I wondered why my so called father wanted me to wear a mask. I know I'm supposed to hide from entire world for all bad things he made me do. But doesn't mean I should be lock out of everyone. I don't feel I belong here let alone think he was my father. Walking out I see mark seat on table with his regular stuff. He was the king's right hand which was the late king( my so called father ). And he happened to be my biggest pain in the ass. He is just old man who is dieing in greed of money, women and drugs. He turned around and waves to join him.

" hey boy David come on!!" He was clearly drunk. I hate it. I hate all this shit. But what could I do. I have stuck in this mess and their is no way out. Even I want to I just can't. Life can't be any messier than what I'm already in. If I get out this mafia king position their is a whole lot waiting out to kill me. And if I don't try finding alternatives I'll be a monster, beast heartless marfia. I shook off that thought and sat on the huge table. He was drunk which make things easy to get out his mouth.

" Mark I want to know about the girl we just got here?" I tried sound more casual. He was unstable. Moving his head toward me he gives a evil chuckle.

" you mean the chic we just got here" did i forgot tell he was the biggest perv. I had hard time protecting the girls he brought here every now and then.

" yeah the one who was Andrew working on. I don't remember you saying about that" he makes a big noise by pushing the chair back and making his way to the cupboard. He comes back with a file. He then throw it across the table with loud thud. I hate it when he make everything noisy.

" This.. this girl name is hava. She's nothing important. You remember the madam riya. She came back asking help her get this girl out of her way. This girl is married to hashim a young billionaire. I guess we can get something out of this. There is details in the file. I have played everything well don't worry. You just have go along with us " he then walks away. But stop and turns over and says a thing stunned me.

" you never belong here. What can we do my best friend had no option but to choose a slow like you" he meant low by slow. He was drunk to core. But I don't know why he told me that. It was something twisted behind that statement. Why was i choosen ?
I was the only child how can there be any multiple choices.

I went through the file. All I could think is there is no way I'm letting this happen to that girl. I don't know but I feel this sudden urge to protect her every time I see her. She's so vulnerable and innocent. But i see a good fighter in her. If it was some other girl. I'm sure she wouldn't bare this all. I head back to my office. Where there a lot things hidden. I sat on my usual wobbly chair. They all call me king. Every one is dead scared of me. But what can this all bring to me. Happiness? Peace?
I don't feel this is me. Not a single day I felt good when people fearful gaze. They shudder everytime I get closer. Was I a beast or monster maybe worst. When ever I turn back to my past its all full of filthy and darkness.

The only time I felt happy was when I met cara. And cara. Is my little sister. Who is also the only one to know how I look like. And I want to see her. I walk out the office and took a right turn and the stairs to the 5th floor where cara's room. I looked at the two guards who where beside her room. They bow down as they saw me. And opens the door.

" David! !!" I hear her squeal. That's my sister. I walk toward her and sat beside her wheelchair. Yeah i said it right and wheelchair. She lost her ability to walk and her eyes sight too. She runs her small hands over my face. I pull off the mask. She's the only one who knows the real me.