Chapter 5

The early morning were the Sun was shinning, the wind of a cool kiss and Hashim was ready with his plan, I couldn't sleep all night. I think this is awesome, I am such a genius and beautiful I said at the mirror. I planed to tell my dear Riya my genius plan this afternoon. I booked a table at my most favourite restaurant,  or as I like to call it 'good news restaurant'. I must fulfill my words to dad but I can't be happy so I devised a plan to do both and I can't wait to get started.

While I was eating breakfast then I got a call from Riya, luckily.

"Hey love ,I was about to call ya" I drop my spoon and walked out.

"oh really babe,why didn't you answer my call yesterday. Are you ignoring me"she whined.
Oh no I was with dad so I switched of my phone.

"Oh no riya don't you know when I'm with dad I switch off my phone. Anyway let's meet at our usual spot.I got news for you"I was kind of mad because riya sometimes gets on my nerve .I love her but dad is my priority as well.

"Ok sure"she end the call.I went back got my car keys and head to the restaurant.

At the restaurant

I was waiting for riya eagerly but as usual, this girl take ages to get ready. I hatewhen she does that. I'm a man who honours time but because it's riya I tolerate it, after such a long time. I should have pick her up anyway she looked gorgeous with her short skirt and crop top, she always wears a LOT of make up but I don't care, she came and hugged me placing a kiss on my cheek.

"So hash bae what's it? You got me the  diomand  set which I ask for??"
How am supposed to tell her I asked myself.

"listen riya I have to tell you something, No it's not about the jewellery. The good news is good news dad told he'll give me the business".
Riya's face lit up she hugged me again.

I stoped her and continued,
"but riya dad told me to get married ,an..." she cut me off saying,

"really omg finally you can marry me"I burst her bubble, "no love,I'm sorry dad rejected you" 
She was speechless at first then she slammed her hand and the table and said.

"But why! am I not beautiful, educated or is something wrong with me" her face was turning bright red.

"no riya it's not about the beauty,Dad is kind of searching a modest girl" Riya look at me confused.

"modest girl huh? Hashim what's wrong with me"she said. oh god I guess she will eat me at the restaurant.

"listen riya no dad needs a rug head, so he will hand over me the business but I am not going to marry like that. I have a plan" she raised her left eyebrow and asked.
"and what's that?!"
I wiped my face.

"I will marry a girl as my father wish but she will only be my wife by name till I convince dad I am a good responsible married man."

"And then??"she lookes upset.

"I will marry you." She couldn't disagree, she knew what it ment for her.

"but hashim how long will it take babe, it's a good idea but I'm too eager because my Daddy will give me away you so better hurry, so basically she will be a maid or the trophy to your business.but then you can divorce her right?"

Who can take riya from me like that? I should move fast, I am gonna play with a girl's life. I have no option.

"no love. I promise I will finish this game soon as possible." We spoke for sometime and went our way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------hey my lovelies. Hope you enjoyed .don't forget to vote and comment 😉

Do you think hashim is doing the right thing?
What do you think about riya ??