chapter 11

I couldn't believe what I just did. It was amazing but scary. I gasped. He got up and told me  that I have no Idea what I got myself into. On second thought punching Mr moneybags was a bad idea. When I turned around I saw Marwa. She looked like she had seen a gost. "Helloo, Mares are you ok." I asked. She just looked at me and said nothing. Then I heald her hand and walked back to where our friends were but before we did I told her not to utter a word of this to anyone.

Despite all my effort of sushing her "Hanapunchedtheownerofthisstore" she blurted out.

"What?"my friends said in confusion.

"Haha" I quickly added "tany lunched the cloves of caro"

"No" Marwa said. I stoped dead in my tracks.

"HANA PUNCHED THE OWNER OF THIS STORE." Everyone gasped.

"What?!" They said.

"I'm really sorry" I said.

"Oh my God do you know how dumb you are, he can strip your life out in a second" they screamed.

"We gotta go home quikly, NOW" they took my hand" and we hurried into a taxi. I was kinda sad to leave the awsome store but I was happy to be home. Papa was there ready waiting for me to come home. I couldn't believe my eyes, Papa going out with me for the first time?! That was a dream come true. My friends said goodbye and I set out my journey with papa. Papa decided that we could go to the park I always loved. There we began our walk and he cracked jokes as we started. I finally realized that he was hilarious. We bought Ice cream. Double scoop. Vanilla on top and chocolate on the bottom just the way I liked it. We we circling the park as we liked our icecreams. He saw some swings and suggested that we could swing on it. I nodded happily. Then came the slides and monkey bars, it went on and on. Until we got really tired and sat down on the closest bench. "Wow that was fun" I said breathlessly. Papa smiled and nodded. I looked around the park again. It seemed different in the night. Darker and more scary. I thought it was always happier in the night. With the bright lights on and the cool breeze. I least that is what it was when I was small. I was still smiling to all the memories.

"hana"papa called me all of a sudden.

"yes papa "he creased my cheek.

"I always wanted to give you both the best, I thought your mother was enough to give all the love and affection you needed. I was so busy in my work that I didn't pay attention to your needs. I failed as a father but your mother has done a great job raising both of you up but I think it would have been better if I was in your life too."I was shocked to hear this,Papa was everything to me . I never thought he thought him self as a failure. He was no failure to me only my hero. My silent hero. I hugged him.

"papa how could you say this?" I cried "I never knew you thought this way because papa you are the  smartest, most brilliant man I've ever met. I know that you will run through fire just to see us smile. You loved us from the very deep of your heart.

"For all the times I hurt you and the family I just wanted to say I'm sorr......" Bang. I hear a loud gun shot ,that's it papa fell of my hand he was shot on his stomach, no no no. This cant be happening, I saw a pool of blood in his stomach. I tried to stop it by cupping my hands onto it.

"PAAPAAAAAAAA" I Cried spilling tears onto his body. I knew the only reson to this was a shooting.

Everything was going on a slow motion. I couldn't understand what's happening?

"Papaaa.no no"I neeled down near papa .he hold my hand tight "I'm very ...(cough) ...sorry..(cough)..my dear hana ..I have to go ..take care of mamma and Malik." tears flowing from my eyes my throat felf dry. He closed his eyes.

"papa no no please I need you,we need you, didn't you tell you should walk with Malik too, please papa open your eyes.You can't leave us like this papaaaaa" I hugged my Papas lifeless body and rock back and forth.

"PAAPAAAA NOOO PLEASE COME BACK I NEED YOU." what happened to my happy moment? It was a flame gone out. Just disappeared in a couple of seconds. I never undestood why this happen.

Suddenly I saw a shadow when I lifted my eyes a man dressed all black was standing with a gun in his hand, his face was coverdbut I saw sadness in his eyes but I was terrifyed. He had a masked with a gun in his hand and all i could see was his green eyes, all of a sudden he ran away and disappeared in the darkness. Papa was still in my arms, while i was crying for him to come back the ambulance arrived after a while. Mama and Malik was informed a bit later, I was sure this heartache you would never want to face. The heartache of losing a father.

Everything for the past days was a blur. People came and went. Papa was finally taken away forever from our lives. That's it, everything around me collapsed. Mama was very much broken I tried to stay strong for her but I wasn't strong enough. Malik may be  young but he is the one acting  strong for us. I know he is doing that for mama we are blessed to have him, all my friends were beside me they didnt leave me alone. But inside I felt all empty. Time pased. I couldn't still believe papa has gone. It all happened in a flash but there were so many questions in my mind,who was that green eyed man? Was papa connected to him? But how? I was confused.

Then I heard mama talking to some one it seem she was arguing. I walked near a man who seemed around 50 years was talking to mum.and mum looks angry.

"what's it mamma?" she looked at me and motioned me to not come.

"calm down mamma, umm sir what's it ?" he turned to me.

"you have to pay my money tomorrow or else your gonna be homeless" I was confused. He gotta be kidding this is our house how come he say it's his.

"uhh sir you have mistaken this is our house, and why should we give you money???" he laughed.

"Its you who've mistaken. This is my house and your father payed me rent every month. I'm sorry for your lost but he didn't pay the rent for three months, if you can't pay it then sorry you have to leave" what?! this can't be.I never knew this, papa and mama never told us.

"ok sir will pay it within a week, please you know our condition right?" he thought for a moment.

"alright, within a week if you don't pay my money your out of my house" I noded "thank you sir.I will keep my words" he left .I closed the door. How will I find the money? "Ugh" I hit my head with frustration.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hey lovelies what do you think about this chapter,what do you think will happen next?
Vote,comment guys 😘love you