chapter 28

All i see is darkness. Where am i. I couldn't figure it out. I tried moving my hands around so i can feel something. I knock on few sharp objects.  Suddenly there is a ray of light flashing toward me. I covered my eyes so it wouldn't blind me. What's this?  Urgg!

Hashim

I hear someone whispered my name. It repeats. Who is that ? Hello anybody there?
My voice trembled as i spoke. I got no reply. Suddenly the light dimmer. I see a figure standing. I was not sure if it was a man or woman. But my inner self told me to walk closer and see who.

Hashim it called me out. Wait that's hadee. I see him clear now. He was waving at me with his wide smile. He backs away and pointed at something.
I turned to the direction he pointed. There stood hana. What is she doing here? That's when the surrounding become clear. We were on top of hill. Hana on the edge of the hill. I see someone getting closer to her. A man. She backs away. Stupid girl move away i tried to say but nothing came out. I move my self but it seem like i was glued to the spot.

The next thing i see was hana been pushed by the man. She falls screaming my name. Noo no no hanaa. Why can't i move. The man who pushed her off started laughing. No you bustard. I move my self and this time i could move. I grabbed him by his collar. I felt my blood go cold. You f****** bustard. I punched him before i could he stop me.

I see me. This man looks like me. Does that me i killed hana. No no noooo no.
Hanaaaaaa.

I was waken by the worst nightmare. Sweat over all over me. I was shaking suddenly someone hugs me.

" shush it's okay hashim. Just a nightmare " i hear hana say. She backs away and looked at me with wide eyes. I started at her back. The way she was pushed off the hills scared me. The last time i saw a dream like this hadee held moms hand and walk away. That dream mean something. I lost momma i lost hadee. No no no does that mean hana

I saw her still next to me. She look concerned. I see it in her eyes. She cares for me. I'm sorry hana. I'm not a fool i see it the way she look at me. To these past two month i have been watching her. I might have act like i never noticed her. But i did she tried cooking food for me, trying to help me find things. I knew she was always near me when i wake up during nightmares.  But i didn't push her away because it felt better when she's near me. I even notice the way she enjoyed the servants company. She one in million. No  matter how much I   denying it I'm falling for her slowly. I don't know what is this feeling but it's so strong. She is calm person. No matter what she never missed her prayers. I Wonder how can someone be so calm and peaceful.

" hashim are you ok..k" she asked me bring me back out of my world. I look at the clock on the wall. Four pm ?
I shut my eyes tight before i open it and look at her. I nodd my head. Telling her I'm ok. I took good look at her. Hmm pj's and hair in loose braid. She has small button nose. I Wonder what happen when i pinch it. My hands where so close to her face. She moves back. That's when i took my hand away.

" there is something on ur nose" i lied.  I don't like awkward moments. She panic and start rubbing her nose frantically. This girl. The site of her red nose it was too funny.

" is it gone" she ask pointing at her red  nose.

" yes,  now leave " i said. She obey. No replies.  Just walked out. But i really didn't want her to leave. Nevermind.  I lay back. After turning and tossing to the sides i couldn't get my sleep. I push my self out of bed. I opened my door. And i see her door lock. Hmn wonderful. I walk down toward dad's room. He was already up. Praying on the musallah. I watch him bow his head down. I remember the time i was like this too. I had memories the quraan. Prayers was something i wouldn't miss. Me , dad and hadee his name weakness my soul. We where one perfect family. The day i lost him i lost my faith too. I know it's wrong. All my life turned into one hell of mess. I walk out of dad's room. I feel guilty about this. But i can't do it. On my way to my room i here hana recite quran. I pushed the door. And i see her on the musallah with the quraan. Her voice was beautiful. The reciting way so soothing. I listened to her. Suddenly she cries.

" oh Allah forgive me. If i have ever disobey you. Please protect my family. Don't hurt them. Save them from any danger " she was making dua. Hands up.

I left her room. It's time to work. I better have a shower.
After a quick shower i was fresh. I got on my suit and fix my tie. Grabbing my coat and putting over me. Suddenly my reflection on my mirror gave me chills. The nightmare was  still in my head. Was it really me pushed hana. I shook that thought away. Taking a sharp breath i just walk out the room.

Just when i was bottom of the last step. I see hana taking to a man. Hana was facing toward me but the man was facing toward her. For a second i was feeling uneasy. Who is that? I wanted to know.  Just then he turned around. Rizwan ! Pff. Why is he talking to her. Oh yeah they know each other already. Now why am i feeling so frustrated looking at these two talk. I mean am i jealous? 
What the hell hashim. Man up. Yoy never felt jealous not over her.

" hashim assalamualaikum budd" rizwan throw him self over me. Like always he have been this way. I just push him away.

" walaikumsalam " i replied. Suddenly he looks shocked.

" what?" I asked annoyed.

" did you ... did you just reply my .." he was cut off by my big punch on his back.

" yeah i did. Can we leave " i walk pass him. He just kept his dramatic look the whole time. What annoyed me the most was he actually kept on saying this whole day. Me and rizwan are business partners. He has his own company which he build by himself. 
He was always smart and organise guy.

Ring ringgggg

My phone kept on ringing. Now who is this?
My home!
I answer the call. It was the maid.

" sir madam .... hana madam " she kept on rambling.  My heart beating faster. Why what's wrong with hana. I wanted say those my throat feels dry. I quickly sip the glass of water.

" what is it ? What's wrong with hana??" I literally barked through my phone. 

" she's in the city hospital. " Hearing this i cut the line. Running through the office. Every second i was panicking.  Suddenly i bump into someone i shouldn't met at this time.

" hashim bbe" she hugs me. Riya. I missed her.

" riya ...h i got to go. Wait here. I'll be right back" she holds my hand.

" where are you going? " she askes still holding into my hand. I ran my hand through hair.

" riya i got important work. I'll be right back " her eyes widens.

" hashim aren't you happy to see me. Is that work important than me. Please hashim you always work. Can't it wait for awhile. " she pleaded. I never knew life will bring this kind of situation to me.

" riya I'm sorry i gotta go. " i left her and ran toward my car.  Raising it at high speed. I reach the city hospital within few minutes. I was panting. I got the room number from receptionist.

I push my self through the door. I saw her sitting next to her mother.  She was crying. Her mother was under fires and pipes. All kind of things connected to her. Seeing hana safe revealed me. But she wasn't exactly ok. Her mother look critical condition.

" hana" i touch her shoulder. Suddenly she jumped and hugs me tight. She cries into my chest. She then backs away when she's done.

" what's wrong with your " i couldn't complete it she started crying.

" mumma has a clot in her heart. Doctors say it's better to operate but then again she might not live because of this. It might go wrong " she cries.

I couldn't process anything. What should i do? 

__________________________________________________________

Hey beautiful readers 😘 hope you enjoyed this chapter too

Vote, comment and share
Peace ♡