chapter 13

Creeeeeeech.
"shit I hit someone" I said.
Who ever it is better be alive. I got out the car rizwan followed me.
"Are you ok miss ?" I asked.
"I'm not ok you moron, you could have killed me" she screamed.
She got up dusting her dress, exaggerating.
She stopped and stared at me shocked. Then I finally realized who it was.
"FOUR EYES" I exclaimed.
 Its like she never wants to go away from my life and cause more trouble. I have enough of shit to handle and she had to add more in it. I turned to rizwan, I wanted to say something to him because he couldn't keep his mouth shut but I took this opportunity to mock four eyes then go blast rizwan.
"Aren't you a big trouble maker miss four eyes" I smirked. Rizwan look confused. 
"You better shut your mouth mister, because the fault is yours. Every time I am out its not me your the one who is causing trouble" she shouted and i finally noticed that we were in the middle of the road and there was a big crowd around us already. She was starting to bring a lot of attention. Uh oh! Way to ruin my day.
"Here take this money and go to a good doctor", I just put some money on her hand to shush her and walked back to my car but the very next second rizwan got out and helped her up and was talking to her.
At that moment so many questions ran through my mind.

What is rizwan talking to her about?
Why is she smiling at him?
but then she started tearing and rizwan looked shocked.
Then I thought there minght be history behind them. No wonder his life is messed up.
I pressed the horn. After what felt like forever. He walked away then came and got in the car.

"Do you know her?" I asked. curiously.
"I can ask the same?" he raised his eyebrows.
"Uh she's the one who made this" I pointed at my face.
Yeah it's still bruised. He started to laugh.
"so....(laugh) she .... (laugh) is that ninja" he snickered.
I obviouly told him about her the other day.
"so mind telling me what to told her?" I asked curiously.
He look at me and sighed then told me stop the car.
"why?" I said but I did it anyway because the last time he was telling me something while I was driving I hit someone.
"I know her .she's my teachers daughter." He told me, I nodded
"so uhh why was she crying" I asked.
He looked at me and frowned. "Her father passed away few weeks before, and she is looking for a job she ask me help. I told her I'll let her know when I get one. She has just graduated high school. I should help her for the sake of my sir"
"Why does she need a job" I asked.
"She already has one, ruining my  life" I said angrily.
"I don't care what you say hashim, the man I am today is because of her father" Rizwan said.
I couldn't say anything so I just started the car and I drove away.
  "Hashim" Rizwan said "aren't we supposed to go to the building"
Shit I completely forgot that I came out to do important work.
I took a sharp turn and headed to dad's company.

Once I entered as usual all my employers were staring at me and whispering. I always wondered why only women worked near my and Rizwan's office. Usually faning their selves with paper or office documents when I've came out. I obviously know I'm too hot to handle but these chicks are after nothing but my money and looks. Of course they would never work here for free. Unless they get PAID. I just passed away with my blank face.
My personal Secretary MARK who is also a good friend of mine. Greeted me with a handshake.
"Sir there is a interviews today to select the replaced the employe you fired"I just nod my head in response. The s*** I fired just forgot to deliver my report on time  just because she was busy texting with her boy. That was a big loss to me. Because of her shityness. My office isn't a place for her bullshit stuff. I made sure that she'll never get a job in any company.

"Are they here ?" I asked Mark in my usual cold tone. He nods. "send them in" I command. He nods again and exits my room. Then I heard a knock. Here we go.............. After interviewing three I was fedup but I choose one out of them a young guy. He's good. I'm satisfied so I appointed him. I sighed loud this is  exasperating now. That's when I saw her again what is she doing here now. I knew it she is a bad luck to me.
" Send her up to my cabin" I asked the receptionist.

----------------------------------------------------
Hey my lovely hope you enjoy the chapter. Vote, comment and share if you like it 😘

I have a goal for this chapter
20 votes and 3 comments