Chapter 18

Alixs' POV

Lips.

Lips on mine.

And I could've been wrong, but they felt like the lips I've been dying to feel move the way they were.

Hands.

Hands on my waist.

It's probably not real, but they felt like the hands I've always wanted to hold me the way they were.

Fingertips.

Fingertips removed from one side of my waist to my right cheek.

This can't be happening, but they felt like the fingertips I've always wanted to caress my face the way they were.

A body.

A body holding me down.

Surely just a lie, but it felt like the body I've always wanted to feel above or maybe even underneath mine the way it was.

Austin.

Austin giving me the things I've been wanting the past few years.

The things that all teenage girls and guys alike want.

Love.

Love like no other.

Love that makes you burst at the seams and makes your heart beg for more.

---------------

My heavy eyelids began to flutter in my attempt to open them. I was in a white room. There was an older guy coming towards my bedside and a boy about my age sitting on the floor looking in my direction.

"Hey Alix." the boy my age said.

I furrowed my eyebrows while searching my mind for where I know him from.

"Alex?" I said still confused hoping I wasn't wrong.

"Yea it's me. Your big bro."

I smiled.

"Where's Austin?" I asked.

"I don't know actually."

But I thought he was here.

"Oh. I'll just call him then."

I felt around for my phone but couldn't find it.

Then I felt eyes burning into the side of my face and Alex handed me my grey iPhone. I gave him a slight grin as I took it from his fingertips.

"Thank you." I muttered.

I typed Austin into my search box and clicked on his contact.

My phone began ringing in my ear.

It rang.